Chapter 20

Might get a little M-Rated here, guys. ;)

*****Dinah's POV*****

"You're so beautiful, Dinah" she mumbled softly as she kissed down my body. I haven't been touched this gently since...the last time I was with Lauren. The way she ran her finger tips up and down my body, as if I could break under her touch. She was so gentle. This, this was real love. Not whatever I had with Zendaya. She trailed kisses slowly down my stomach, her hands gliding against my thighs. "Lauren please, no tea-" I was cut off, a moan errupting from my lips as she slid her tongue against my breast. She grinded herself down against me, making my back arch off the bed. She reached behind my back to grab me, trying to hold me still. But when she finger touched my back, I couldn't help but cry out in pain.

"Dinah. Baby, what's wrong? Did I hurt you?" She moved up my body, my green eyes filled with concern. "It's okay Lo" I kiss her lips gently, running my fingers through her hair. "It's alright. I'm just a little sore from the show, I guess" I lied. She couldn't know. I didn't have the heart or confidence to say it. Lauren would kill her, I know it.

"Roll onto your stomach. I'll give you a massage and we can just chill" she said softly, kissing my nose. I just laughed softly, pulling her closer to my body. "You okay, babe?" The way she looked at me, with her eyes full of love...I knew she's the one I want to be with. I had to end things with Zendaya and I had to do it now. "Lauren, lay down" I said, and she just looked at me crazy. "Why, DJ?" Damn, still stubborn as always.

I just picked her up, her laughing loudly as I threw her back down onto the bed. "Dinah, what are y-". I cut her off my pressing my lips into hers. "Just shut up" I breath out, sliding my head down between her legs. "But-. Oh fuck! Yes baby" she yelled, holding my hips tightly as I slid my fingers into her. I thrusted slowly at first, wanting her to feel every movement.

"D-Dinah. Harder baby...I'-" she sucked in a breath, her body shaking under mine as I added another. She was the close, I could tell by the way she was clawing at the sheets when my tongue ran across her clit. "Fuck baby. I'm so close" she whined out. Lauren looked beautiful like this. A light sheet of sweat covering her body, her mouth slightly parted. Just gorgeous.

I kept a steady pace, sliding back up to be face to face with her. I placed open mouth kisses along her neck, knowing it'd stir her on even more. "Dinah..." she panted out, grabbing my shoulders. I knew what she wanted. I pressed my palm up against her while I rocked my fingers inside, biting down on the side of her neck and making her fall apart.

She clawed deeply into my back, and I could feel the cuts reopen. "Dammit" I cry, tears hitting Lauren's shoulder. When she finally came back to the real world, her eyes filled with fear. She immediately reached up to cup my face in her hands. "Oh my god. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry". She jumped up from the bed, picking me up and carrying me to her bathroom.

"It's gonna be okay. Just sit still". She searched through all the cabinets, finding rubbing alcohol and a rag to clean my back. She ran a bath for me, gently sitting me in it. I winced at the warm water hitting my back, the tears filling my eyes again. I could see the blood taint the clear water, only making me cry more. Zendaya was a monster. She was trying to break me...and it was working.

"This is gonna hurt baby. Try to stay still for me" she said, kissing the back of my neck. As soon as the alcohol hit my back, I yelped and tried to move away. "I know baby, I know". I tried to sit still and be calm, knowing she felt bad enough as it is, but I still couldn't. She actually had to get in the tub and straddle me, using her weight to hold me still. I cried into her chest, clawing into her shoulder. "S-stop. It hurts" I sobbed out, but she had to do what she had to do. "I'm almost done, I'm sorry" she whispered, kissing my neck softly.