42

*****Camila's POV*****

"Mama! When does Mommy get home?" Augustus had been asking about Mommy all day. He's been legally ours for about a month now, and he had adjusted quite well. We were already Mama and Mommy. Lauren, Normani, and Dinah were aunts. Arin was working his way to being an uncle. The family was finally coming together. Even more so since Lauren was approaching her fifth month of pregnancy. Time was flying.

I picked up our bouncing little boy, sitting him on my hip. "I told you Mommy's working, Gus." He pouted widely, crossing his arms. "Why is she always working? Doesn't she wanna stay home and play?" I just laughed and poked his little cheek. "Of course she does, but Mommy works so we can have nice things."

He gives me a confused face, "Do nice things include ice cream!?" I just chuckled at his silliness and kissed his cheek. Little kids are amazing. I don't care what anyone says. Having children is amazing. "Why don't you go get your shoes and we'll go see Aunt Lauren and Aunt Dinah?" As soon as I sat him down on the ground, he was off running once again.

While he did that, I decided I should probably call Lauren and give her a heads up. "Hey Lo, it's Mila." "Hey Mila" she started, "When do you plan on bringing my adorable nephew over again?" "Actually, I called to see if we could come over in a few minutes?" Lauren literally screamed in the phone, making my ears hurt. "Yes yes yes! Bring him over right now!" "Alright, we'll be there soon."

After hanging up with Lauren, I grabbed my purse and waited for my son. "Augustus? Are you ready?" Immediately after calling for him, he runs out with a full backpack weighing him down. "Let's go!" He tries to walk passed me, but I put my hand in front of him. "Wait a minute there. What's in the bag?"

He looked up at me with his wide, green eyes. "Toys and my coloring books to play with Bea and my Aunties!" I just laughed again, holding my hand out. "It looks a little heavy, Gus. Let Mama hold it." He pouts but hands it over, "Now can we go?" "Yes baby, we can go. But hold Mama's hand, okay?"

Since Lauren and Dinah were only a block or two down the street, it was going to be quicker to walk. No one should ever drive in New York unless they have to. Augustus was adjusting to our way of life pretty well, too. Being young and energetic, he liked walking everywhere.

Before I could even knock on the door, Lauren had already swung the door open. "There's my handsome little nephew" she gushed, picking Gus up and spinning him around. "Nice to see you too, Lo" I smirked. She always forgets about the parents when the kids are around. "Come here baby Cabello" she says, pulling me into a side hug as she walks us inside.

The house was currently in the process of being renovated for the baby. The sockets were being covered, sharp things were being placed on high shelves, and Dinah was building a nursery in Lauren's image. In fact, she was probably still putting things together now.

"Mama!" I turned my attention back to Augustus, who was now coloring on the living room floor with Lauren. "Yes, my handsome little prince?" "I'm going to color with Auntie Lolo." I just rubbed his head and smiled, "I'm going to go check on Auntie Dinah".

As soon as I get close to the nursery, I hear groaning and the sound of a hammer. Dinah is on her knee on the side of a dresser, drilling holes into wood. From the way she is sweating, she had to be working for hours. "Mother fucker" she yelled as the end of the nail scraped the top of her hand.

"Hey Cheena" I said, slowly walking in slowly. She looked up at me, still holding her hand. "H-hey Chanco. Still tryna put this crib together for Lauren." I moved to sit next to her on the ground, lightly reaching for her hand. She pulled back from me. "Dinah, let me see it."

She gave me her hand and I examined the wound. It wasn't a deep but it did look painful as hell. "Come on. We're going to the bathroom to clean this up." We walked to the bathroom connected to the room, where I started to clean Dinah's hand. We did this all in comfortable silence, occasionally smiling at each other.

After I had bandaged her up, we kinda just held hands. "How's that feel, DJ?" "A lot better" she started with a smile, "Thank you Mila". I just brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it gently. "Let's just chill on the couch" Dinah suggested, and that's what we did. We talked for a while about the kids and she stuff, but then we started to talk about our lives too.

"Dinah... How's your sex life been?" She just laughed, "What sex life?" "I understand completely. I haven't had sex since we brought Gus home. Ally's always working or we're spending time with our little prince." She nodded in an understanding way. "Lauren and I haven't had sex in almost... I think almost three weeks. I try to set the vibe, but she just keeps having me build stuff for the nursery and baby proof the house and go to the store in the middle of the night. I just can't get a break."

"I have an idea about how we can both get laid" I said suggestively, leaning closer to Dinah. Her eyes widened and she leaned back on the couch, "I'm n-not sleeping with you". I just burst out into laughter, and she returned in confused face. "Oh Dinah, I wouldn't have us cheat on our ladies. In another time and place, I'd tear that ass up. But we're both happy where we are. I was just going to propose an idea... That doesn't involve us sleeping together." "What's the plan then?"

I sit closer to her. "We have a baby sitter watch all of the kids at one of our houses, including Mani and Arin. Then we all meet up at a hotel to set a sexy vibe for our baes. Which means you, Mani, and I need to go lingerie shopping asap. Sound like a deal?" We shook on it and called Mani.

"Listen. Have Arin watch the baby and meet us at Victoria's Secret. We have a plan to get us laid!" The line was silent for a second, and then Normani spoke up. "I'll be there in twenty" she said, quickly hanging up after.

I look towards Dinah and smile widely. "You need to get showered so we can go" I said, squeezing her bicep. Damn, she's strong as hell. "Alright alright, I'll be quick." I just watched as she walked out. "Ooh, in another time" I groan quietly, licking my lips. If Ally and Lauren weren't cousin, this foursome would've already happened. And it would be lit!

Dinah comes back in the room after about ten minutes, fluffing her hair dry with a towel. "I already told Lauren we'd be going out. And Arin is on his way over with Ari to help watch all the kids." "Cool. When does he get here?" Just as a finish that thought, the doorbell rings. "I guess right now" Dinah laughs. She grabs my hand, "Let's go get laid". "Fuck yeah!"

This is why we're such good friends.