Luce ... Fuck

⚠️Warning lemon read on your own risk!!! ⚠️

♚Natsu Pov ♚

"Oh shit " I whispered to myself

Shit shit yes I know why not fuck her there ? Well the author is terrible she wants to make me be "nice " -____-

*glares at the author*

( Hey ! I'm just playing geez -____- I'll give you all y'all what you want !! Even Natsu !!! -.- I hate you anyways * pouts* )

I turned my eyes back at Lucy and lick my lips seductively . She grins at me . So I pick
her up put her on my shoulder and walk to her bedroom and throw her on the bed roughly and she moans softly and blushes .

Wait blushing ?! Wait ohh I know what happening here hehehehehe .......

I get on top of her and lean to her ear and nibbles on her ear as she moans softly and blushes more . Then I whispered to her " Lucy I know you are you stop playing around "

I kissed her neck and she moans softly as I keep suck and bite her neck . I rip her shirt and stare as her big breast . I smirked " Wow miss Luce didn't want to use a bra today I must punish her " I said as I made little circles around her hard nipple with my finger.

" Natsu " she moaned I looked at her and chuckled I groped on her left breast and sucked on her right breast. She moaned loudly . I switched breast and sucked her left harder and groped the other one with my hand . I stop and looked at her and she pout .
"Why did you stop ! " I chuckled

" My my my I thought you were miss pervert Lucy ? I guess the contacts worked huh " I pinched her nipple and she moans " mm yes t-they worked " she said while moaning with the pinching .

I smirked and said "bed over on the bed "

She blushed and obeyed. After she bends over I had I clear view of her soaked wet panties . I chuckled and leaned and bit her ass . As she moaned I let go and said " Your so wet Luce so wet " I rubbed her wet pussy with my finger and she moaned.

I smirked and i took her panties off and throwed it somewhere around the room . She blushed and  I grip her thighs with both my hands and move my head closely to her pussy. I lick it and taste it " mm Luce you taste good " I lick her clit and suck on it and she moans loudly " mmmm anhhh "

I suck on her clit and let go off one thighs and sticks one finger inside her and she squeezes the sheets and moans uncontrollably. I kissed her clit and smirked and puts two fingers in and pumps her fast and hard " ahh more " she moans

I smirked and put four fingers in her tight pussy and pump her faster . " ahh yes fuck mm " I finger her faster and harder as she Moans loudly her pussy becomes tighter and cums " mmmmm "

She falls down on the bed and moans softly. I take my fingers out of her and lick it the cum off and then I stand up and unzip my pants and take my boxers off . I rub my dick and groaned. I flipped Luce and look at her " We're not done " I smirk and put her legs on my shoulders and slowly stick my dick inside her slowly " ahh your so fucking tight mm " I groan at her tight Pussy .

"Ahh Nastu it's sooo big mm " she said as she moved her hips with the slow thrusting .
"Natsu faster mmm " I smirked and grabbed her ass and thrust harder and faster . The more I did she got wetter and tighter!! Shit and her moans were making me go crazy " I'm c-cumin ! " I thrust deeper and came insider her .

*Pant pant *
I fell on her breast and smiled.

"Your all mines Luce ~ " I softly said

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn I wrote that xD whoops my hand slipped writing all that xD
Read my other stories too there nalu based!

Lol anyways I wonder if I should write more lemons hmmmm XD message me themes of lemons !!! Don't be shy xS

Anyways comment and vote plzzz !!!

кαтє~♚