Dinho #3

Requested by @EllenNicholson ! I'm American so I had to use dollars.

Ellen's P.O.V
I woke up next to my boyfriend, Harry. At first I groaned not wanting to get up until I remembered that today is his birthday. I instantly felt butterflies in my stomach. I rolled over to face Harry. He was still sound asleep. I carefully got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

"Enjoy the sleep while you have it, Harold." I whispered to myself. I had spent the past two weeks getting lots of gifts for him so I was excited to give them to him. When I finished getting ready, I went downstairs to get his birthday breakfast surprise. I came back upstairs and sat on his bed. "Harry. Harry baby." I whispered poking him.

"Hm?" He rustled under the covers.

"It's time to wake up." I stroked his face.

"Why?" he groaned.

"Because it's your birthday silly. And you have a long day ahead of you." I crossed my feet.

"Oh my fuck your right." Harry sat up and rubbed his eyes. Then he saw the cupcake in my hand.

"Happy birthday!" I held out the plate.

"A cupcake for breakfast?!" Harry's eyes lit up.

"Yep, today your being treated like a king. It's banana with honey cinnamon frosting." I smiled.

"When did you learn to bake?" Harry laughed before taking a massive bite.

"I didn't. I got it from the cupcake shop down the street." I told him.

"Those things cost a lot. But they are delicious! Thank you baby." Harry leaned in to give me a kiss. I pushed him away.

"Ew brush your teeth first!" I giggled. "Now get ready because I have lots more gifts to give!"

"Can't wait!" Harry finished his morning dessert.

After an hour of waiting for Harry to come downstairs he finally did. I rapidly bounced my leg waiting to give him his first gift.

"Ready!" Harry exclaimed. I could tell he was excited to see what I had in store for him.

"You look very nice today. But, your missing something. I have just the thing!" I smirked and left the room coming back with a small box. He took no time opening it up.

"Wow Ellen this is a really nice watch."

"Oh it's nice alright. $3000 nice." I nodded.

"3000?!" he gasped. "Are you sure you can trust me with this?" I laughed at him.

"Look you don't have to wear everyday just for special occasions. Like today!" I said grabbing my stuff and heading for the door. "Oh and we don't need to take your car."

"Why not?"

"Because I rented a limousine. You shouldn't have to drive on your birthday." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Do you really think it was necessary to buy a limi to take to the Sidemen house?"

"Well I couldn't buy you a new car you don't need one. Besides we're going to use when we're cruising around the city tonight. Like when we go to the fanciest restaurant in town." I slid my hand to lace it with his.

"Okay, babe seriously, you didn't have to spend all your money on me today. You know I would be happy at home with a box of pizza." Harry turned me to face him.

"I know but what a better excuse to throw money around than a birthday?" I shrugged. I knew this would hurt me in the long run but I made sure not to spend all of it. I saved a majority of it for this day anyways. Before we went to go have dinner, just the two of us, and spend the rest of what's leftover on whatever we buy, we hung out at the Sidemen house. Had nice bottle of champagne that I bought, and gave him his finally gift.

"Okay Harry, he's your final present!" I handed him a box so ready to see his face.

"In before it's a banana with a condom on it." Harry hesitated to open it.

"No, it's an actual gift." I rolled my eyes. He opened it revealing a pair of turquoise Nike LeBron 12 sneakers/trainers.

"Oh my fuck! Okay, how much were these?" He had the stupidest grin on his face.

"Ummm.... 200..." I bit my lip looking down.

"Jeez. Well thank you so much babe! I love you!" Harry put down the box and hugged me. "You really didn't have to do all this! To think we still have the rest of the night."

"You're welcome. And yes I did. I love you too." I said before brining him in for a passionate kiss.