Chapter 2

hii the people who commented thank youuu!
_____________________________

Louis' Pov

My life is pretty simple. Yeah, I'm popular, I get all the girls, have lots of friends, just your average popular boy. The only thing that most people don't know is that I'm in fact gay. I like the nerdiest kid in school, Harry Styles. Nobody knows how I feel about him, and I'm planning on keeping it that way. If anyone found out I was gay, I would get bullied just as bad as the beautiful lad.

I feel so bad as I watch him get verbally and physically abused by my best friends. It honestly disgusts me how they do that. Why don't I stop it? Well if I did that everyone would bully me too. I know that sounds very selfish but I just can't get bullied anymore. In middle school I was bullied everyday almost as bad as Harry. I was depressed, broken, and pained going to school everyday. The only person who kept me alive was my mum and sisters. I honestly have no idea what I would do without them.

Everyday I watch Harry get beaten , it gives me flash backs. One time I starred into the green eyes and he looked back. His eyes were full of fear and pain. I gave a sympathetic look but he just quickly blushed and looked away.

Especially today I felt bad for him. I walked outside hell (aka school) and saw my two best friends beating the living shit out of him. One part of me was telling me to walk away and act like nothing happened. The other part of me was screaming at me to go over there. I thought about it. I thought about how I wished someone would of stood up for me when I was bullied. Maybe I would regret doing this but it's too late to go back. I'm already walking over to the three boys.

"What the hell do you think your doing!?" I roared in anger. All three boys looked surprised. But Harry was the most surprised.

They all stood there for a second until Zayn spoke up.

"What the hell do you think you're doing Tomlinson." Zayn scoffed
" Just leave him alone. " I pronounced.
" Why? Why should I leave this fag alone." Zayn spat.
"He's gay Louis, he needs to be punished for that."
I was certain my face turned completely red from anger.
"Punished?! For being gay? Are you f ucking kidding? Being gay is not a sickness or problem, Zayn. There's nothing he can do about it."
Zayn laughed before he said " What are you gay or something?"
I froze. I was completely lost of words. Luke and Harry stayed quiet but not Zayn. He slowly walked closer to me and said " Oh so Tommo the Homo is lost of words, yeah? "
" I guess you'll have to pay for being gay too. " Zayn shrugged.
This is it. Middle school is going to happen all over again. Everyone just froze. I could tell Harry was scared along with Luke and myself. Luke seemed like he was hiding something too? But I pushed that thought aside because there was bigger problems going on.

Zayn started walking towards me. I thought he was going to punch me but instead he got extremely close to me and whispered " You'll pay "
Fear took over my body. I should have never have came over here. But maybe it was worth it. Because my eyes met with a pair of beautiful green ones that belonged to the curly lad. But this time when our eyes met the green pair didn't show fear or sadness, they showed joy.

________________________________

reallyy short chapter sorry about that😁 I'm kind of just getting used
to the whole writing thing so bare with me here 😂😂

thank you everyoneee
-giaa