Shadow's chance

Sonic: So I'll meet you at my place. Shadow: Yeah. Sonic: Alright see ya. Shadow: Maybe while I'm at his house I can have my chance to tell him how I feel. Shadow goes home and gets ready. Shadow: I'm going to Sonic house Maria. Maria: OK Shadow be careful. 

Shadow walk to Sonic house and knocks on his door.

Sonic: Oh hey Shadow, how are you doing. Shadow: I'm good so, what do you need help with? Sonic: History, I don't understand it. Shadow helped Sonic with his homework and Sonic's brother and sister had to help Maria with her  homework.

Shadow: So what do you want to do. Sonic: I don't know there is really nothing to do in this place. Shadow: How bout something in bed. Sonic: What do you mean *starts to blush* Shadow: This is what I mean *kisses Sonic* Sonic: *in head* What the hell is this. Shadow: Come on lets go to the bedroom. Sonic: O-ok. Do you know how to do this. Shadow: Yes now lay down. Sonic: *lays down on the bed*starts panting* Shadow: Relax you'll be ok*kisses Sonic* Sonic: *in head* Is this wrong or right. Shadow: *licks down from neck to chest* Sonic: *moans* mmmmmmm. Shadow: You like that huh? Well how bout this. *licks cock* Sonic: N-no stop. Shadow: You'll be fine. Sonic: No-no. Shadow: You'll be fine I said. Sonic: *gets away* I said stop. Shadow: Come here. *jumps on top of Sonic*handcuffs sonic to the bed* Now relax. Sonic: *starting panting slowly* please no.