Ch 5

I do a double take on it though it is in a pattern of flames it is a mix of red and green,they blend in beautifully it's like the flames are in an eternal dance. Weaving and spinning but never to stop. "It's for when you go to Italy, have a piece of home with you."

Concussion racks my every part of my brain. "What?!" "Marina I wanted to tell her that," my father states a slight whine to his voice. We are the only ones to see my father like this. I like it better this way but I guess is he acted like this around everyone else people would not take him seriously anymore.

And in his line of work that is very dangerous."Surprise darling you are going to Italy, you are going to be there for the rest of summer and then when school season starts you're going to come here and go to the Miami local college."

My brain cannot comprehend what he just told me what I'm going somewhere. Yes finally freedom no more adults telling me what to do. "Wait, when am I going to leave, where am I going to stay,"

I state in a panic. "Calm down already planned everything out you don't need to worry your head about anything. I already bought you a car it is being shipped as we speak. All you need to worry about is packing Your bags and Zues' and getting your popka onto that plane that leaves in four hours."

He said that last part as he checked his watch. I grab Zues from his lap and kiss Papa on lightly on the cheek and quickly hug Marina. I rush up the stairs in a hurry to pack my bags. Today is going to be a good day.