CaptainSparkles x Markipler

This One-Shot is for @obsesedwithships

SMUT IN THIS WARNING !

*Jordan's POV*

I called Mark knowing it was his Birthday and wanted to tell him Happy Birthday.

Mark: Hey Jordan what's up?

Jordan: Don't 'hey what's up' me! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY MARKIPOO!

Mark: Oh yeah I forgot about that, thanks Jordan!

Jordan: What are you doing tonight? Can we go out to dinner?

Mark: Yeah sure ! Text me the details!

Jordan: Okay I'll talk to you later, have the best b-day evarr!

I hung up smiling . I love him. Ever since I first met him, I knew he was the one for me. But he probably doesn't fill the same but a boy can dream right? Ugh Mark why are you so gorgeous?

***

*Mark POV*

Buzz buzz

I checked my phone, it was a text from Jordan , I smiled and unlocked my phone .

On my way :)

I can't stand to smile . He is so nice and sweet and adorabl- wait no Mark stop. Where did that even come from. Jordan is my best friend . Maybe I'm just excited that's all .. Yeah , just excited.

Knock Knock

Oh he's here! I answered the door looking at him. He cleaned up well but before I knew it he grabbed me and locked his lips on mine. I instantly pulled back from reflex. "I'm so sorry I di-" before he could finish I grabbed him pulling his lips back on mine . I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which he gladly gave and my tongue explored his mouth loving every bit of it. I pulled back. "Why don't we skip dinner and do something a little more fun?" I said smirking at him which made him blush . "Gladly"
I put my lips back on his , making out roughly but passionately. We made our way to the couch , I laid him down and kissed at his neck. I nibbled down until I was sure that I was going to leave a mark . I got sexy moans from him which filled me with pleasure .

I started unbuttoning his shirt and trailed kisses all along his chest. I made my way down to his pants as I unbuckled them and tore them down. He blushed more as I kissed his bottom torso. I pulled down his boxers revealing his huge hard on. I licked at the tip and teased him . I then kissed around his shaft and took in his dick full. I bobbed up and down swallowing him full. Gosh he tasted so good and I was was in love . There were many moans coming from Jordan

"Mmm Mark , yeah faster" I quickened my pace thrusting into his faster. "Mark I'm gonna c-cum!"
"Me t-too Jor-Dan"
I took out my hard member and came on his chest as he also came. We both layer down tired on my bed. " I love you Mark" , "I love you too Jordan"

So first chapter!! So much smut in this! I hope you all enjoy and make sure to leave suggestions for me to do! Love y'all bye 💙