THE WRONG ONE

Hey everyone it's been a long while since I last updated but here's the next chapter ....

MONTERIO

10 minutes on the road I notice a truck following me and it begins. I pulled my gun from my hip and shot at them while still driving and they sped up and began shooting at me and the bullet hit my car and it kinda shocked me so i swerved god I hope I survive this .

I grabbed my 40.cal and fired back out the window I hit one of the vans driver in the head right through the windshield with perfect aim all I saw was a car swerve and run into two other cars and blew up..

Next thing I know afterwards there were more cars behind me and I was getting shot at I was hit in my arm. As I tried to keep steady on the wheel my tires in the back got popped by some bullets and my car swerved I had no control I flipped over and landed by a cliff . My body was in so much pain and I could see my life flash . I crawled from out under the car and slid aside the cliff and his behind some bushes I look back and saw I could roll off under the cliff if they spot me .

I watched as all the cars stop and powlo top crew get out and fired at my car causing it to blow up.. they got in they cars and pulled off I rolled under the cliff and I see my cell drop out my pocket with a cracked screen I try to make out Malcolm number. I see it and I dile and it works.. it actually works

Malcolm: wassup bae, where you at? You should've been here starmez keep asking when you coming home

Me: he tried to kill me! gps my location from my phone hurry

And then I hung up and in that moment I see my arm bleeding so much blood I got light headed and blacked out.

Malcolm

After I got that call from Steph I completely lost it i don't know what ima do my damn son is here man and I can't just leave him I guess he'll have to come he knows what to do during a rough situation . After I got all of our things ready I got mez and headed out I don't know what I'll do if something bad happened to Steph but something is telling me he is in a lot of trouble and that things didn't go good with powlo .

45 MINUTES LATER.....

As I was going around the mountain to where I trace steph's location from his phone starmez begins to ask me alot of questions

Starmie: "dad where are we going "

Me:"to get your uncle "

Starmie:" well where is he "

Me:"I don't know but he is awfully close "

Starmie: "I miss uncle Terry dad and I wanna see him right now! "

Me: "come on lil man watch that tone with me "

Starmez then catches my drift and I see we come to a cliff as we stopped the car I told starmez to be ready at any time he knows what to do. As I get out the car I see a shit load of bullets on the ground everywhere and I see what looks to be Steph car blew up. I look around hmmm if I was Steph what would I do.. I jump down a hill and began walking I see under the cliff is like a cave or something my hearts telling me he is there. I began walking over to the cliff and I see him passed out I ran over to him and lifted him over my shoulder and headed up to the car.

Starmie: "daddy what happened to uncle Terry he is bleeding from his arm and shoulder" he said in a scared tone

Me: " I know we're heading to the hospital now don't worry he'll be fine...

I swear this is war powlo will not get away with this further more I have to get Tyson away from that nigga.

Tyson...

I don't know what I'm gonna do I just can't sit here and let them do this to Terry I heard powlo had the boys kill em and burn down his Hz after they took everything valuable out. I can't let powlo get away with this I look at Terry as a brother he's always been there for me if it wasn't for him I wouldnt be at the rank I'm at now. I think of one person to call and that's his right hand killer blaque...

Blaque: hello

Me: aye yo Terry in big trouble and he need yo help

Blaque : what does that have to do with me I'm done putting my life on the line for him he completely played me

Me: come on blaque man thy blew up his car thinking he was in there which I know he wasn't and they robbed and set his crib on fire

Blaque: I'll be there by noon make sure nobody knows I'm coming

Me: cool

After that I hung up and I start to put my plan in action Ima talk to Malcolm once I get to the hospital.

Monterio.

I'm laying in this hospital bed and although my bodies not responding I know exactly where I am I can everything that's going on and I promise you once I'm out of here powlo is gonna wish he never did this it's gonna look like a graveyard in that bitch cuz I'm laying bodies to rest...

Blaque.

Even though I hate Terry at this point in life I'm not gonna let him die he has been through too much and I'm here for him regardless plus he ain't got no other killer on his squad like me and he knows it I may be a Lil fem but this trigger finger ain't but I'm on my way to save him as always..

Powlo

Now that I took care of the nigga I gave everything to I gotta get me a new head nigga and I'm thinking Tyson since he was basically taught by monterio he knows everything I hope he's ready cuz if he declines he's out and I'm gonna make him see his maker just like I did monterio

Malcolm

It hurts me to sit here and see Terry going through this he still isn't moving but we gonna pray he wakes up tomorrow I'm sitting here with ty and just know he got the wrong one powlo last days are near