chapter 4

nandini-why do you call your trustee by her name!its nyonika mam!
manik-whatever!
(manik walks towards the class with dhruv and cabir while girls have a discussion)
alya-never speak about nyonika in front of manik.he hates her!
nandini-but why?
alya-well its a long story!why dont you join me n mukti for the girls night out today?i will tell you some secrets which you need to know if u wanna survive in this college.mukti tell her na!
mukti-yes alya is right we will get some new topics to talk or else alya will bore me with her girly talks.
alya-mukti!i will kill you!
mukti-okay i am sorry meri maaa!
understand my condition nandini. please come nandini!
nandini-alright i will ask chachi!
alya-chachi in mumbai?you must be kidding!
nandini-no alya!infact she and chachu the shifted to mumbai two years back itself!
alya-wow thats good now i dont need to search for new hotels if chachi is in mumbai!
(alya and nandini laugh while manik shouts girls plzz can we heed to our class?)
alya-we are cuming!
mukti-chalo our own mank is back!
(nandini still thinks about nyonika thing)
(in the classroom)
(as usual mukti cabir and dhruv alya sit together n manik suts alone)
nandini-all places are occupied!
where shkuld i sit now?
manik-okay u can sit here besides me!
mukti whispers to cabir-kaminey ne kabhi hume to uske baju me baithne nahi bola!hume chod dhruv ko nahi bola aur direct nandini ko!waah kya baat hai!yeh ladki me kuch to baat hai jo manik ko uske paas khich raha hai!
cabir-chal meri acp pradyuman kuch padhte hai warna ye waqt to 35% bhi nahi laa payenge!
mukti and alya-haa yaar!
dhruv-dont worry guys we will all get good grades!
alya-dhruv tum to rehne hi do u and manik now have a tough competetion!even nandini is the the topper!
manik-now thats challenging!
nandini-no guyss aisa kuch nhi hai vo to bas alya badha chadha kar bol rahi hai!
manik-vo to exam ke results ke baad hi pata chalega!
(teacher comes in class and is shocked to see manik and nandini sitting together) (manik taunts by saying teacher ka kaam padhana hota hai na ki students ko dekhte rehna)
(nandini was shocked to see this kind of behaviour of manik but thought not to react as she was going to know evrything that night from mukti and alya)