chapter 17

manik's pov
nandini i like you too!infact i love you too!but how do i tell you?
no i cant play with her feelings like this i need to talk with her or else she would take me in the wrong way!
next morning!
nandini to herself-kak raat ko kya hua tha?(she tries to recollect)oh after i danced with manik mujhe kuch yaad nahi aa raha hai!ugghh...
aiyappa help me plzz...
here u go with your lime juice ma'am have this a voice spoke from near the door!none other than manik.
manik-i know u have many questions about last night but first drink this you will feel better!
nandini drinks it
nandini-i'll go and freshen up!
manik-tumhe pata hai kal kya hua??
nandini-thats what kuch yaad hi nahi aa raha hai!
manik-tumne mujh par puke kiya
nandini-what??i am so sorry manik that must not be intentionally i am so sorry manik!
manik-relax i am just kidding
nandini makes an angry pout and goes to the bathroom without listening what manik is saying!
manik-are nandini suno to!
nandini-kya sunu mai u are such a liar.
manik-aisa kuch nahi hai and by the way come down sab tumhara wait kar rahe hai!
nandini-u go i am not talking to you!
manik-but nan..
nandini-manik go i said
Dining hall
nandini comes and wishes everyone good morning and keeps ignoring manik!
cabir's pov
ye manik ko ignore kyu kar rahi hai?kahi manik ne aisa vaisa toh kuch.. kya cabir kuch bhi mat soch he likes her vo aisa bilkul nahi karega!
manik's pov
ye ek majak me itna kyu chid gayi!i need to talk to her avout everything that happened last night(he remembers when they danced and kissed)
nandini-guys aaj mera kidhar bhi aane ka mood nahi hai.i am very tired you all plzz continue..
alya-par nandu tum akeli kaise rahogi?
manik-akeli kaha hai mai bhi aaj kahi nahi jaane waala hu.bahut thak gaya hu!
alya-okay then see you'll in the eveninig.
nandini and manik while walking to their rooms.
manik-nandini i want to talk to you!
nandini-but i don't
(just tgen she realizes that she forgot to take room keys from mukti)
manik's pov
haash!ab use mere saath rehne se koi nahi rok sakta!
nandini goes to manik's room and sits ina corner quietly.
manik-nandini...
nandini-why don't u understand when i dont want to talk to you!
manik-mujhe meri galti to batao oar!
nandini-tumne mujhse juth bola ki maine tum par puke kiya!do you know ki wo time par mai kitanii darr gayi thi?