•45•

Advice for the Signs:

Aries: I pray that you find courage to change, to try to change. I know it's hard to stop shooting up, throwing up, slicing lines into you but please think of the future you. What do you see yourself doing? I am so sorry if you only see blackness. Those internet friends can only help so much, maybe you should call your doctor back.

Taurus: Things don't have to last to be beautiful and happy. You should always try to have a smile on that pretty face of yours when looking through the pages of the photo album in your mind.

Gemini: I know they hurt you badly. I know sometimes you yell so much that you think it is their voice coming out of your mouth. You did not ask for this broken glass that is living inside the softest parts of you, waiting to be ripped open. Do not let the shards scare you, explore yourself baby.

Cancer: Log off once in awhile. Go talk to some elderly members, go to a museum, reread your favorite book. Try to do something that does not involve counting time and your phone. It's healthy to take a break. Everyone deserves one.

Leo: It hurts until it doesn't. I am sorry that things are like that. You have to let the pain run its course.

Virgo: It's cheesy, I know. but trusting your gut is the best option. When you take a test if your gut says "A" then go with it. When texting your crush and they say something off putting and your gut says "run", then please run as fast as those legs can carry you.

Libra: I should have held you tighter. I am so sorry. I am begging you to hold the next person you find tightly. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Scorpio: You have made many mistakes in love. Do not think your faults make you less deserving of the best. You deserve everything your 5 year old self dreamed love would be like. Do not settle for someone who does not see the artwork that is trapped inside that brain of yours.

Sagittarius: Some of your friends wont last a lifetime. There will be friends that change as the seasons do. Thank them for stopping by and ask them to leave the door open on their way out. Enjoy the silence.

Capricorn: Your home is someone else. Nothing wrong with that. But when that person evicts you then you need to pack your belongings up and find a new pair of eyes to stare into for two hours every night. It will be different but it will be better than sleeping on the streets, broken.

Aquarius: If you do not like your surroundings then move around a little. You are not a tree, my darling.

Pisces: You are not a puzzle. Stop looking for people the break open the box and put you together. You are the grandest sculpture in the whole museum. Beautiful inside and out. Made with kisses and hard work and the slow song that is somehow always on the radio. You do not need fixing. You do not need to tape up cracks. Someone is admiring those fractures, begging to have them. Please stop wanting to give them away. Please learn you are a masterpiece. You are not a puzzle sitting in the corner of a child's doctors office. You are my Times Square. You are my Hollywood sign. You are my Leaning Tower of Pisa. Do not bend yourself in way you don't belong.