84

friendly reminders for the signs:

aries: you carry a fire inside of you and although the flames are beautiful, you must not let them burn the ones you love.

taurus: it's never okay to kill parts of yourself just to keep others alive.

gemini: you are art. you are magical and mystical and everything in between. it's okay if not everyone is able to understand that; learn how to appreciate your own beauty instead of searching for another's admiration.

cancer: it's okay to taste your own tears sometimes. after all, saltwater has a funny way of healing all wounds.

leo: you have moved mountains and swam across oceans, so who's to say you can't save your own damn self?

virgo: make a fist with your hand and understand that you still have fight left in you. don't give up on yourself just yet.

libra: erase the battle lines you've drawn inside your head. you don't deserve to be at war with yourself anymore; you never did.

scorpio: do not let your light be extinguished by the dark this world has shown you.

sagittarius: the unknown has always scared you but there is an entire universe inside of you & i promise that it's worth exploring.

capricorn: you have made mistakes but you are not a hurricane. no, you are as warm and as lovely as the summer rain.

aquarius: rest easy with the knowledge that the people who have done you wrong can't sleep at night.

pisces: you will not find happiness in the same place that you lost it. stop searching through the wreckage and rebuild the life you're meant to be living.

QOTC: What is your opinion on Donald Trump?