Goodbye

Emily's pov

Dear Em,

I'm sorry, I can't do this...

He can't do this? What can't he do?

I sighed and sat there at my desk waiting for the tears to hit me, but they never came.

I decided I needed to start over again. If Hayes can't do this, then neither can I. I'm going to start over.

I walked over to Ashton's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" She yelled through the door.

"Hey, I need to ask you a question." I told her as she shut the computer.

"Okay?" She asked while walking to the bed and putting on a pair of socks.

"How do you feel about taking a long awaited trip to Paris and starting over with our lives?" I asked while playing with my hair.

"Of course! I was going to ask you anyway." She said as she cleaned up some.

"Ok. We leave tomorrow. I'll go get my passport ready." I said as I left the room.

I saw Shawn still asleep. Maybe this was for the best.

••••• Next day •••••

"Let's go let's go let's go! We have a plane to catch." Ashton whisper/yelled through the house.

"I'm coming." I said while placing the note on the refrigerator and then leaving.

We drove to the airport and braced ourselves for our new lives. We get to start new with no drama.

When we got to the airport we rushed through the building as we raced to catch our plane.

"Last call for flight 118 to Paris. Last call." The lady said over the intercom.

"Hurry!" Ashton said while running faster.

We made it in time and we boarded the plane for our new lives.

"Here's to the future." Ashton said while holding up a Monster.

"The future." I said as we clinked together our drinks.

Shawn's pov

When I woke up, the house was quiet and empty.

Wait empty? I searched the house and ran through the halls.

I came across and small note taped to the refrigerator.

Shawn

Today I'll be leaving for Paris and starting a new life. If Hayes can't do this, then neither can I. I'm sorry but don't look for me please. You'll know when I need you. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I love you Shawn. Goodbye

Xoxo,
Emily

She left? Why'd she leave?

I called Nash immediately.

"Hello?" Nash said while answering the phone.

"Nash, they're gone." I said to him on the verge of tears.

"I'm on my way.... Come on Hayes." He said before hanging up.

A/n: Hey guys. Thanks for reading this book. I'm so glad that everyone read it. It means a lot to me that I got almost 4,000 reads on my first book. I couldn't have asked for better readers. Thanks again for everything.

P.s (there's going to be another book so look out for it. It's going to be called Road Block.)