A day with Anna

~~~~~~~~ Emilys pov ~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of waves crashing onto the shore. Outside it was cloudy, I got worried. Maybe it was a hurricane. I laughed at myself. I stress way to much. I got up and went to my computer. I started my school work. When I was done with my algebra, someone knocked on the door. I shut my laptop and went to answer the door.

"What?" I said when I saw Shawn. He rolle dhis eyes and walked in. His eyes widened when he saw the sky.

"Woah. Whats going on outside today?" He said sarcastictly. I giggled. I decided to tease him.

"It ate your homemade pancakes. Thats what is wrong." I told him. I heard Cameron and Matt walk by laughing. I smiled and Shawn rolled his eyes.

"Good one Emily." Matt said. They both highfived me. Then I saw three awsome people walk by. Nash, Bae (Hayes), and Anna walk by.

"Good morning babe." Hayes said walking over and kissed my cheek. Then he hugged me. The boys awwwed. I fliped them off behind Hayes back so he wouldn't see me. They all looked at me as Hayes kept hugging me. Then walked in a all dressed and clean Ashton.

"Hey Bitch." She said to me. I smiled at her and waved.

"Hey Slut, good morning to you too." I said to her sarcasticly. She laughed and hugged me after Hayes finally let go of me.

"Hey, we were wondering if you want to go to the mall with us? The boys have to be at a meet and greet at twelve." Anna said. I nodded and pushed all of them out of the room, except Ashton and Anna. While Anna and Ashton went to my closet to pick my clothes out I took a shower.

I washed my body and my hair. I shaved and then got out. I got into my bathrobe. I was pulled into the closey and handed some clothes. They then walked out and went to get things for my makeup and hair ready. I first put on a high waisted jean skater skirt. I then put on my navy blue daisy corset crop top. Lastly I put on my white Keds. I then walked out of my closet and into my room. I heard a chior of ohs and awws. I looked over to see Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Shawn, and Matt. I smiled and sat down as Anna did my hair. She got finished and pinned it back with a white lace bow from claires. Then Ashton did my makeup. She did a smokey brown eye look. Then she put on black liquid eyeliner. She put fondation and blush on me. She then put on a nude pink lipstick.

We walked downstairs and I saw Hayes. He got up and kissed me. It was long and beautiful. I felt sparks in that kiss. Shawn and Cameron cleared their throats. I laughed.

"We can finish this later." Hayes whispered in my ear. I blushed and the boys gave him a weired look. I lauged and Ashton and Anna said bye and pulled me to the car.

When we got in the car, I put on some music. I played 5sos. We started singing to the song. Ashton was driving so we stopped at starbucks. She asked us what we wanted. She got out to get it and Anna and I stayed inside the car. As she got out I just starred at her. She was so beautiful. She was wearing a thin shirt from Aeropostale. It had the boys names on it. Cameron, Hayes, Carter, and Nash. Then she was wearing highwaisted light wash skinny jeans from Holister. She had on her maroon Vans. Then she had on her grey and white beanie and her nerd glasses on. She had her light brown hair curled and pinned back to perfection. I was really jealous. Then I looked at Anna. She had on one of Nash's sweatshirts from Holister. She was wearing her black Converse and some black super skinny jeans. She had her hair strightened. They both were so perfect. I didn't reliaze I was slipping into my old habbits.

When I was in middle school, I was really depressed. I would look at how perfect girls were at my school and compare them to me. I was dignosed with bipolor depression. I lost my friends and sat alone at lunch. Things only got worse as my mom found out. She got mad at me alot easier. She got abusive and didn't care about hurting me. I started cutting and hurting myself because of her.

As I was thinking about my pass, Ashton came in. She gave me my vanilla frape. We drove to the mall. When we got there we went to Holister. When we left the mall at 4:30 pm, we had way to many bags. We got in the car and drove home.

~~~~~~~~At home ~~~~~~~

"Woah, what up with all the bags?" Cameron said. We smiled and went into my room. We sat down on the bed and watched Netflix. We watched Pretty little liars. In the middle of episode 5, Hayes walks in.

"Hey Hayes, whats up." I say to him. He looks down at his hands and played with his fingers.

"I was wondering if you want to go on a date with me tomrrow?" He said.

"Yea, of course. I would love to!" I said. He walked over and kissed me. He walked out and I saw Cameron walk by.

"Hayes and Emily sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marrige, then comes a baby in a baby carriage." Before he could finish, Shawn smacked him. We laughed. Tomrrow would be amazing. I cant wait for it.