Chapter 1: The Beginning

"Come on Neptune!! We're almost there. We've been getting information everywhere for a month now, this has to be the place." Natsumi smiled.

"But Natsumi, we've been walking all day. I can't take another step. Can you carry me? Pretty please!" Said Neptune.

"Tch. You're a flying cat, well actually an exceed. But anyway you have wings, use 'em."

Neptune sighed "Fine." She said.

Here we are. Should I really do this? I mean, I haven't seen him in years.

Just then, 2 boys and 2 girls with a blue exceed bursted out of the guild.

"Mmmm, that was one delicious supper." Said a pink haired boy.

"Shut up fireball." Said a raven haired boy.

"What was that, ice princess?!?" Said the pink haired boy.

"Knock it off, you two!" The red headed girl yelled.

"A-Aye..." Said the two boys in unison.

"They never, learn do they?"said the blondie while giggling.

The blue cat just laughed at the conversation.

"H-hello." Said Natsumi.
They all looked at Natsumi and Neptune.

"Hello. Who are you?" Asked the red head in a formal tone.

"I'm N-Natsumi. I'd like to see the guild master, if that's alright." she said with a warm smile.

"Of course. But first I would like to introduce myself and my comrades. My name is Erza, the blonde girls name is Lucy, the raven haired boys name is Gray, and this is Natsu and Happy." Erza said with a greeting smile.

"Natsu..." Natsumi whispered to herself.

"My name is Neptune!!!" Neptune yelled.

"What a nice name. I'll take you to Mirajane and she'll lead you to the master." Said Erza.

Natsumi glanced back to get one last glimpse of her brother. We're basically identical...