Imagine for Byrdie13

Dylan's POV( bringing back Dylan as the manager) ( Looking through records)
Damn Luke hasn't been to the dentist in 2 years, Micheal in 3, Ashton in 3.5, and Jeez Calum in 5 years, maybe I should hire a tour dentist so the boys never miss another appointment,I know who to call my old high school friend Olivia went to school to become a dentist, I hope she hasn't changed her number.
OLIVIA'S POV
I was about to call back my next patient, when a name I didn't expect to see pops up, I hit the answer button and hear a familiar voice, Dylan I didn't expect to hear from you since we went our seperate ways after high school. We start catching up  when I stop him mid-sentence and ask why did you call me, he starts explaining that he manages the band 5 Seconds Of Summer an how they haven't been to a dentist in a while, when he asks if I would like to be the tour dentist I quickly say yes and press the end call button. I walk over to my assistant and tell her of my new oppurtunity, but I'll be back when the tour ends.
LUKE'S POV
( phone rings) I hear a ringtone that is familiar to me, when I see it's our manager Dylan I quickly answer it
CONCERSATION BETWEEN LUKE AND DYLAN
L- Hey Dylan
D- Hey Luke, could you and the other boys meet me at the medical bus in 15 minutes
L- Umm I might need 20 minutes, I have to wake up Michael and you know how difficult of a task that is
D- Fine 20 minutes, just don't be late
L- Ugh fine we won't( end call)
I walk out of my room and see Ashton, Calum and their girlfriends Bryana and Lydia, along with Michael's girlfriend Malia. I say wish me luck i'm going to wake up Michael, they all give me a pitiful look before I enter the hallway where Michael's room is located, I open the door, walk over to his bed and start lightly shaking him, which turns into violent shaking, finally I pry Daniel out of his hands and he wakes up. Mikey Dylan called, go eat something. He grumbled his way to the kitchen and sat at the island, Dylan called me and he wants us to meet him at the medical bus in 12 minutes. So Mikey you have to get ready, everyone else is ready we are just waiting on Michael. When he walks out of the bathroom we all head twords the medical bus. When we get there Dylan is standing with a woman we don't know.
DYLAN'S POV
I see the boys walk in 5 minutes late, of couse I shouldve expected that. Boys, HEY I'M A MAN Ashton butts in, alright boys and man this is Dr.Olivia and she will be the tour dentist for the remainder of the tour, I see looks of everything from shock to pure terror, Calum looked at me, then at the others, then took a glance at the door, that's when I acted I caught him and brought him back placing one of my security guards at the door, now I know why Calum hasn't been to a dentist in 5 years. The boys sit down and Olivia trys to start a conversation with them while I make a phone call.
CALL BETWEEN DYLAN AND HAZEL
D- Hey Hazel
H- Hey Dylan what's up
D- I brought in a tour dentist and the boys have appointments so could you and the other girls come to the medical bus
H- Sure we'll be there in 3 minutes ( end call)
LUKE'S POV
Dylan comes back in the room and I'm just wondering who he called, then my girlfriend Hazel Grace walks in, we're a really cute couple the other guys say I'm her Augustus Waters. I run and pick her up then start swinging her around because I haven't seen her in 2 weeks, then Malia, Lydia, and Bryana walk in too, what's going on.
CALUM'S POV
OH SHIT I know what's happening the boys and I have dentist appointments, Dylan says the order is based on how long ago we went to the dentist, I thought I was first because I haven't been in the longest, but the order actually is Luke,Michael,Ashton, then me.
LUKE'S POV
Dylan says I'm first, I don't like the dentist Hazel senses my fear and grabs my hand leading me twords the room, Michael being the smart ass he is says good luck luke with a smirk on his face, I turn around and yell yea well your next so I wouldn't get that cocky. When Hazel and I walk into the small office, Hazel leads me twords the chair which I reluctlently get into, then she takes a seat on a stool right next to the chair. Dr.Olivia walks in and places a bib around my neck while reclining the chair, she puts her tools at my lips wanting me to open, which I do when Hazel gives me a stern look. She starts tapping my teeth, I yelp in pain when she hits one in particular, then she goes into the little side room and gets the X Ray films. She sticks them in my mouth,takes the X Rays, then goes to develop them. I shoot a worried look at Hazel, to which she replies you'll be fine Lukey, Dr. Olivia comes back and sits down, she pounts to a tooth that has a black spot on it which she says is a cavity that I have to have filled, next she points to 4 teeth in the back and says they're my wisdom teeth and will have to be removed in a few months when I turn 19. She leaves to go get the supplies to fill my tooth, pretty soon she was done and told me to send in Michael.
MICHAEL'S POV
Luke and Hazel walk out and Hazel says your turn Mikey, I gesture twords Luke and ask what's with him, oh he had to get a cavity filled and is gonna need his wisdom teeth out in a few months. Malia comes and grabs my hand to lead me to the office, then makes me sit in the chair while she sits on a stool next to it. Dr. Olivia comes in and reclines the chair, that's when I squeeze Malia's hand, Dr. Olivia puts her tools at my mouth which I refuse to open, Malia then starts tickling me and Dr. Olivia put a mouth prop in, then started tapping each tooth. She hit a tooth twords the front and I literely jumped out of the chair, Dr. Olivia goes to get the X Ray films which she puts in my mouth then goes to develop them. She comes back only to leave again then come back with 2 needles and a pair of pliers, she proceeds to tell me that I need a tooth pulled and since I already have the mouth prop in she pulls back my cheek and inserts the 2 needles, then takes the pliers and pulls out the tooth, when she was done she took out the mouth prop and told me to send back Ashton.