Kiss With a Fist (Chp. 5)

A/N: Hey, guys! I'm sorry for the really long update. I just lost interest in writing for awhile and a lot was going in my life but I'm inspired .. thanks to you guys! All your comments and votes make me happy :) So I dedicate this chapter to everyone who has read and showed support!

-------

   My eyes crack open. I sit up on the edge of the bed to rub my crusty eyes and freeze remembering last night. My head turns to look beside me. Stu is gone. I look around the winnie bango and .. nothing. He's not here. 

   I shake my head. Was it all a dream? 

  Fuck no.

  It was all too real. I could feel his skin, his touch. The feeling I had couldn't compare to any dream. It was real. 

  So where was he?

  I stand up only to allow the sheet covering my nards to fall to the floor. A few seconds later the winnie's door flings open. "Ey, Muds .. I go' break-" the shock on Stu's face was priceless. This seemed to be a constant thing between us. "Mornin', luv." I grin as I walk over to him to give a quick kiss on the forehead and snatch the bag from his hands. "Aftanoon, actually." , he says. I flop down in my recliner and look over at the clock. 3 o'clock. "Well, I'll be damned." I shrug it off and dig through the bag, Stu got us doughnuts from my favorite doughnut  shop in town. I take a bite from a chocolate glazed one. Goddamn they were good. 

   Stu continues to stand awkwardly in front of the door, looking around while twiddling his fingers .. again.  

   "Sit." I demand, trying not to make eye contact with him. I could see him in my peripherals glance over at me while slowly sitting down on a nearby stool. I finish the last doughnut in two big bites and crush the empty bag before tossing it onto the floor. I lean up and place my crusty elbows on my also crusty knees. "Look, I don' wan' last night to make thangs awkward between us so if i' is then let's just forget abou' i', al'right?" I still don't look at him but I can feel his orbs staring at me. It stays silent for a few moments before I hear shuffling and feel Stu's cold hands holding my warm ones. "But I don' wanna forge' i'. Please don' make me, Muds." I glance up into his orbs. It's weird how you can see so much emotion in those black, empty orbs. He gives me a toothy grin and I can't help but crack one back. 

   He was too damn adorable for his own good. 

   "Al'right, luv." is all I say. 

   I stand up and walk past Stu, realizing I was still in the nude. I chuckle and grab the closest, most likely dirty, boxer shorts I could find to slide into. After a few minutes, I'm fully dressed in a ripped pair of leather jeans, a Black Sabbath t-shirt with a black leather jacket over it and my combat boots. "We betta head inside and see what tha rest of tha gang is up to, eh?" Stu nods, "Yeh, probably." He turns around to open the winnie's door and I stop him. "Don't mention last night ta them, al'right? Especially Rus." Stu stares at me for a few moments before slowly nodding his head. 

   ---

   Russel is in his room practicing on his drum set. The beat from Clint Eastwood shakes the house, causing dust to fall from the ceiling. Noodle is on the couch watching the tele. I sit down next to her, feeling a rusty spring stabbing me in the back. I ignore it and nudge Noods playfully. She looks up at me, grinning.

    I'd kill the bastard who breaks her heart.  

   Stu creeps into the room, waving at Noodle before sitting down beside me, not too close I noticed. The corners of my mouth rise. We sit there for an hour or so, watching a Doctor Who marathon. Noodle must have grown bored because all of a sudden she stands up and toss me of the remote before leaving the room. I shrug and look over at Stu who's zoned into the tele. "Stu." He still ignores me. I give him a quick slap to the back of the head. He jumps and rubs his head. "Ow!" I snort. "Yeh, well ya should of answered meh." He continues to rub his head. "Wot is i'?"