Story #6: Christian Soldier / Sundalong Kristiyano

(I just read it from a Facebook post)

~~~~~~~

There was a soldier who was always shamed by his General because he is a Christian. One day, while they are on training, the General called him.

General: Get the car key and park the car on the parking area.

Christian Soldier: I don't know how to drive, General!

General: Ask help from Jesus! If you'll be able to park the car and you'll be saved by who you're calling Jesus, I will believe in him and give my faith!

The Christian Soldier entered the car and prayed hard, then he started the engine. It was a miracle! The Christian Soldier was able to park the car safely. As he alight from the car, he witnessed that the General was crying as well as his fellowmen.

Christian Soldier: Why are you crying?

The General didn't say a thing but headed to the front of the car and opened the hood...THE CAR HAS NO ENGINE! The other soldiers cried and shouted: "We believe in you Jesus, you're truly are Mighty!"

***

May Isang Sundalo na laging ipinapahiya ng kanyang Heneral dahil siya ay isang Kristiyano. Isang araw habang nageensayo sila, tinawag siya ng kanyang Heneral.

Heneral: Kunin mo ang susi ng sasakyan at iparada mo sa paradahan.

Sundalong Kristiyano: Hindi po ako marunong magmaneho Heneral!

Heneral: Magpatulong ka sa iyong Hesus! Kung maipaparada mo ang sasakyan at maililigtas ka ng sinasabi mo na Hesus, Sasampalataya kami sa kanya!

Pumasok sa sasakyan ang sundalong kristiyano at nagdasal ng taimtim saka pinaandar ang sasakyan. Himala na ligtas na naiparada ng Sundalong Kristiyano ang sasakyan. Pagbaba niya, nasaksihan niyang umiiyak ang Heneral at mga kasamahan niya.

Sundalong Kristiyano: Bakit po kayo umiiyak?

Hindi umimik ang Heneral bagkus nagtungo siya sa harapan ng sasakyan at binuksan...WALANG MAKINA ANG SASAKYAN!

Nagsisigawan at nag-iiyakan ang mga Sundalo na sumisigaw: "Sumasampalataya kami sa iyo Hesus, tunay ka na makapangyarihan!"