Baby

So you see the story's with New Prussia as Canada and Prussia's kid, but I disagree. So this is the story of New Prussia. Told by a Gercan shipper.

Warning: the first paragraph is really light smut. Also there's swearing through out the story.

Disclaimer: I do not own Hetalia. Sadly.

-------------------------------------------

-----All told by an outside p.o.v. ------

-------------------------------------------

With a final thrust the German loaded his seed into his Canadian lover. Both of them yelling each other's names.

----------------------------- -------------

9 months later I bring you to the seen of a hospital, but before we go see the happy couple let's look outside the room. The waiting room was like most hospital waiting rooms, with plastic chairs, and health booklets. But if you walked past this waiting room you'd probably high tail it out of there, for in this waiting room there was people, very unusual people, nations to be exact, for there was, a big eyebrowed Brit leaning against one of the walls on the phone with his older brothers (they were worried about there nephew Canada, and we're waiting for the next flight to Ottawa), this Brit was England, next to England stood America munching on a burger and trying his hardest to not brake down the delivery room door, across the room from the two sat two other nations, the First was France who was just a mess, his hair was messed up and his tie undone, (did I forget to mention Mathew went into labor during a world meeting in Canada, the rest of the world hadn't come to the hospital tho), next to the French man sat an Austrian, now Austria is known for his gentleman behaviour, and his nice poster, but today Austria sat hunched over and on the edge of a nervous breakdown, but he was not the only nervous one for in the middle of the room there was a pacing Prussian, that wanted to see his brother, brother in law, and his nephew/niece, he really hoped it was a boy.

But now that brings us to the delivery room, where a lot of screaming was going on. Ludwig had made the mistake of telling Mathew to just breath, again.

"IS THAT ALL YOU CAN FUCKING SAY, IM HAVING A BABY, AND IT'S ALL YOU DAM FAULT. MAYBE IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A HORNY BASTARD, AND LET ME TOP WE WOULDN'T BE HEAR" Yelled the angry Canadian at his spouse and love.

But all Germany could do was sit through the yelling, and the death grip on his hand (remember this is Canada giving birth hear, a feared hockey player), like a man.

-------------------------------------------

2 hours, much more pacing, and screaming later, you could hear a shrill cry of a baby, taking its first real breaths of air.

"Congratulations it's a boy" said the nurse that has no real part in this story, except to say the baby gender.

As the proud fathers sat, and held there baby for the first time they knew just what to call him. (You don't know for some lines tho. Cue evil writer laugh)

-------------------------------------------

The people of the waiting room came to a halt as the delivery room doors were opened revealing Germany, who spoke few words to make the room go in to a quick but happy uproar.

"It's a Boy" was all he said to make every one unfreeze from there places and crowed him with questions like can we see Mathew and such. Oh and we can't forget about Prussia nearly passing out from happiness.

-------------------------------------------

A few minutes later as they all stood I the delivery room around Canada's bed, looking at the baby the, the fateful question was asked.

"What's his name?"

"Ah yes" Germany said, "let me formally introduced you too, drumroll please...

*light drumming noise*

Hans Fredrick William-Beilschmidt, also known as the town of New Prussia".

"That's a very Ger-" Arthur stated but was cut off by an excited Prussian.

"That is the most Awesome name ever, this is the most Awesome baby ever, dare I say he's even Awesomer then me" Gilbert said excitedly, trying not to yell for the baby's sake.

-------------------------------------------

Later on as more family had arrived, such as the people that don't go to world meetings like Canada's Provinces, and Territories, along with Berlin, and brothers Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong, also Uncles Scotland, Wales, North Ireland, Aunt Ireland, plus Switzerland (who had missed the world meeting for unknown reasons) & Liechtenstein, along with some friends and such, like Hungry, The Netherlands, and the Italy brothers (Romano may not like Germany, but he's Canada's bestie, plus he has a soft spot for babies). But what I was getting at was after they had played a couple rounds of pass baby Hans and he was now asleep, an important question was asked.

"So who's the Godparents?"

(The question was probably asked by American).

"Uh..." Stuttered Mathew.

-------------------------------------------

The End. Hmmm I wonder who they choose to be Hans's Godparents, if it was up to me I'd make it, Berlin&Ontario.