Meeting Ludwigs family

Summary: Meeting Ludwig's family. Oneshot.

Disclaimer: I don't own hetalia.

Warning: Suggestive themes in the end. Language.

-Third person POV-

It was a cold canadian day when Ludwig approached his boyfriend of a year, with an important question. (No he's not proposing)

"Uh... Mathew my family wants to meet you" Ludwig nervously said sitting on the couch next to Mathew.

"I've already met your family Lud" Mathew said confused, "Gil and I are best friends".

"I know. But they want to have dinner, and meet you as my boyfriend" Ludwig explained, "And it's weird that you're so close to Gilbert".

Mathew just laughed agreeing to 'meet' his boyfriend's family.

-Time skip to the day of the 'meeting'-

The couple had spent the day organizing Ludwig's house for the expected company.

"I almost feel nervous" Mathew admitted to his boyfriend.

"You have nothing to worry about Schatz" Ludwig said hugging Mathew reassuringly.

-Ding Dong-

"I guess there here" Ludwig said breaking the hug.

"Wait" Mathew said grabbing the germans hand "do I look okay?"

Ludwig just laughed at his boyfriend's absurdness and went to answer to door. Opening the door revealed Ludwig's family which involved his brother Prussia or Gilbert, his cousins Austria or Rodrick, Switzerland or Vash, and Liechtenstein or Lili. They had all decided to travel together for some reason.

"Come in, come in" After Ludwig and his family was reacquainted it was time for them to formally meet Canada as Mathew, Ludwig's boyfriend.

"I believe you guys have met Mathew before" Ludwig said.

"Yes. Nice to see you Mathew" Austria said with a handshake. Switzerland followed suit with his own handshake. Although the Swisses handshake was firmer than the Austrians. Instead of shaking his hand Lili gave Mathew a hug and welcomed him into their family, much to Ludwig's embarrassment. But for some reason Gilbert just stared at the Canadian.

"Birdie. What are your intentions with my baby brother" Prussia said staring down the Canadian.

Mathew was trying so hard not to respond sarcastically (with something along the lines of have him fuck me till I can't walk). After All the Prussian was his best friend. Instead he gave a valid response "Well Gilbert, I intend to be the best boyfriend I can be"

"Good" Was the response he got, "Now let's eat I'm hungry. West what are we having?"

"Mathew made pancakes, with brownies for dessert" Ludwig explained.

"Pancakes for dinner?" Rodrick said almost as though the pancakes were below him.

"Aw don't be so stuck up Roddy. Birdie makes the best pancakes" Gil said "Let's just hope Matt didn't make his 'special' brownies"

"Hey" the Canadian said lightly hitting his friend's arm and jokingly whispered "you know how hard it is to get pot here"

-Time skip to after the fam left-

Prussia had decided to stay and sleep in his own bed for once. It was late and Mathew had gone to bed. Just the two brothers remained sitting on the couch talking and drinking there precious beer.

"Promise me one thing West" Gilbert said to his brother.

"What's that East?" Lud said questioningly.

"Promise you'll share him once and awhile" Gil said " That boy has a fine ass"

"Depends what he says" Ludwig said accepting the idea.

The brothers later went to bed dreaming of what they could do to the canadian.