Part One

This is what Lucy looks like in this story. 

This picture does not belong to me.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Everyone in Fairy Tail was having a good time until they heard the alarm start blaring 'City Shift 2' and felt the city moving. Most of the people in the guild thought it was weird because Gildarts was already in the guild, but the people from Fairy Tail a long time ago were freaking out. Well, except for Gildarts.

They knew that Lucy Dreyar was home.

Lucy had gone on a century quest when she was fifteen years old. Everyone had thought she would be gone for fifty something years, but she was already back in half a year.

Natsu and Gray were begging Erza to knock them out, but Erza was staring into space with a shocked and scared expression. The Thunder Tribe had a nervous expression on since they knew she would kill them once she found out what had happened to her brother. Everything in the guild was actually quiet for once, while the new members were wondering what was happening.

The two doors creeped open and in walked a young girl that looked around fifteen. She had gray-blondish hair that was in curls and in the shape of a fan with bangs and braids going down either side. She was wearing a blue dress with white ruffles and a blue cloak matching it, with navy stockings and brown boots going up to her knees. She had round, wide, sparkling blue eyes, and was holding a blue clutch and the hand of a little girl. (The picture of Lucy is in the media.)

The little girl had blue hair going down to her ankles with blue eyes. There was a white exceed on top of her head. No one recognized them, but all the older members realized that the older girl was Lucy.

The older girl looked around the guild and then walked to Mira. "Where's gramps?" She asked.

"Master went to a guild master meeting." Mira answered. Lucy nodded and looked around, like she was looking for something. She apparently didn't find it and asked the Thunder Tribe.

"Where's Laxus?" There was a moment of silence, then Evergreen ran down the stairs and hugged Lucy.

"Well... well.... he was...." Evergreen stammered before Freed butted in.

"He was excommunicated." Freed said bluntly with a moment of hesitation.

"Oh.... ok... Wait, what? What did my nincompoop of a brother do this time?!" Lucy sighed with frustration showing clearly in her features.

"He tried to take over Fairy Tail forcibly on the day of the Fantasia Parade." Freed once again answered.

"Well, I'm going to go get him, and Mira, can you please give Wendy and Carla their stamps, and then let them rest in one of the rooms since they had a tiring day?" Lucy asked, while pointing at the younger girl, and her cat.

"Sure." Answered Mira, while heading to Wendy.

Lucy teleported out of the guild in a flash of gold and blue sparkles, when the torrent of questions began, like 'Who was that girl?' 'Laxus has a sister?' 'How old is she?'

Mira got everyone to calm down and explained, "That was Lucy Dreyar. She's Laxus' younger sister and she's fifteen years old, and younger than Laxus by six years. She became a S-class mage after Gildarts and Laxus. The only reason she didn't become one before Laxus was because she was too young to join the guild. She joined after the Thunder Tribe, me and my siblings, Erza, Natsu, and Gray."

Everyone nodded when Erza spoke up, worrying about how Laxus was faring. "I hope that Lucy doesn't kill Laxus, Lucy will probably make him beg until gramps forgives him."

Everyone shuddered at the thought of that when the guild doors suddenly slammed open. In walked Lucy dragging Laxus who was on his knees and covered in bruises. Everyone stared wide eye at the scene, since it wasn't everyday you see Laxus begging.

Erza murmured, "Called it." Before Laxus cried out.

"How many times do I need to apologize? I'm sorry okay?" Laxus yelled to his sister who wasn't paying him any attention.

Lucy just dragged him over to the middle of the guild stage before dumping him there and saying, "You will stay there, in that position, until gramps comes back, and forgives you." She said softly but with a menacing tone that everyone heard and shivered at.

Lucy had just said that before they heard a knock at the guild door. Everyone glanced over and saw Doranbolt as Lucy walked over to him.

She bowed and then asked, "Why are you here, Doranbolt?"

"I'm sorry to bother you with this, but we are here for the arrests of Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel, Erza Scarlet, Gajeel Redfox, and Happy."

"May I please ask what are the charges?" Lucy answered politely.

"Well, twenty-six cases of public nudity and seven houses destroyed by Gray, fifteen houses destroyed by Natsu, twenty cases of assault and five houses destroyed by Erza, six cases of assault for Gajeel, and Happy for helping Natsu escape from the rune knights." Doranbolt explained.

"How much would bail be?" Lucy asked in a calm tone.

"It would be 15 million jewel. I also know that you're S-class but you probably wouldn't have 15 million jewel on you right now." Doranbolt replied.

Lucy laughed as she pulled 15 million jewel out of her clutch and handed it to Doranbolt. "Doranbolt, you most likely haven't been back at the council lately, because didn't you hear what I did, and I just got back from the council today."

"What do you mean?" Doranbolt asked with a confused look on his face.

"Haven't you heard? I just finished the one century quest, and the Zeref mission. I also just got back from the council after collecting my award." Lucy whispered into Doranbolt's ear because the council didn't want anyone to find out about the Zeref quest yet.

Doranbolt's eyes widened in shock as he hurriedly started to bow over and over again. "I'm sorry I didn't realize, Lucy-sama."

Everyone's eyes widened as they saw one of the council members bowing to Lucy. Lucy just laughed and waved him up.

"It's okay. I don't want to expose my identity quite it. I have a surprise planned." Doranbolt smiled a little and then bowed once more before leaving.