Part Three

I'm sorry I haven't updated sooner.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV

Gramps and I walked up the staircase up to his office, and as he opened the door, I sat down in the chair, facing him.

"So how did you complete the two quests?" He questioned, actually curious about something in a long time.

"Well, you know I have all the keys in celestial magic and that I have dragon slayer magic. I just never told you how I got it." I went on. "I was still with Mom, and my step-dad, Jude Heartfilia. I was in the garden, and got lost when I met Acnologia. He is the King of Dragons and taught me all the dragon slayer magics, while leaving in the end to defeat Zeref."

I paused for a second, getting a pained expression on my face. "Go on." Gramps urged.

"Acnologia killed all those people and towns because he was destroying Zeref's demons, and nothing was actually his fault. So I met him again, and he gave me all the keys of the dragons, and is now residing in the dragon realm, as I am the Princess of Dragons. I will also become immortal at the age of eighteen, and I can choose two more people to become immortal which hopefully will be you and Laxus. Acnologia gave me pills to do that. In a few more years, he'll give me more pills to give to people that become family." I finished, as I took out a pill that changed color every few seconds, and passed it to him.

"You don't have to become immortal if you don't want to. I know that its a great deal to ask of you as you'll see a lot of your friends die." I finished, hoping he would take the pill.

Gramps got a tentative look on his face and looked as if he was deciding. "Also the pill doesn't keep you from being killed and if you really regret the decision, I can make it so that you no loner will be immortal," I clarified. Gramps ate it, and got a horrified expression on his face as I burst out laughing. I knew the pill tasted like moldy food, and was really spicy since I got to choose what it tasted like.

"Don't worry gramps. The taste will fade in a few hours, and Laxus will have to go through it too, and I'll do it in front of the entire guild." I comforted, and I thought it would work, but he just got a terrified expression on his face.

"Anyway, to distract you from the taste, I'll tell you how I defeated Zeref. I was going back to the magic council when I encountered him. I placed a seal, a bracelet, on his magic, and tada, we're done." I concluded in a happy tone.

"But what about Wendy and Carla?" He managed to get out, and his face was turning pale.

"Well, I met them in a guild called Cait Shelter, but the guild was fake, and I saw through the illusion. I told the guy taking care of Wendy I could take them here, and he agreed, but it was difficult to get Wendy to come with me, but the guy was tired, and it was his time to go. Also I told her that her real mother is Grandine, and she is the Princess of the Skies, and will also become immortal at the age of eighteen, if she chooses to, and Carla will become immortal with her." I grinned, when I suddenly heard a thump, and turned, and saw Gramps on the ground. I figured that it was because of the taste.