Chapter: 1

(I was inspired to write this by the book 'Fifty Shades of grey' and mikaylalovesbands 's Fanfiction, Check it out! :) )

"(Your name)! Do you have everything you need?" I hear my mother shout upstairs to me. "Yeah!" I call down excitedly as I run my hands through my hair, pulling it into my style, before pulling on my boots and grabbing my jacket as I run downstairs. 'Today was the day! I was actually going to interview THE Andy Biersack! Lead vocalist of Black Veil Brides, only THE hottest man on the planet!!' I squeal at the thought as my mother hands me my phone, purse and a notepad. "Now remember, manners-"
"Manners, compliments, I know!!" I finish her sentence giggling. "Can we just go?..." My mother stops me and looks me up and down, "you're wearing that?" I sigh, looking down at my black ripped skinny jeans, a long grey sleeveless shirt, my arms covered by a leather jacket, and black boots with a slight heel. "Maybe a little less talking please?" I say, feeling self conscious about the way I look... She shakes her head and smiles before she pinches my cheeks pulling my face. "And remember, smile!"
I giggle although slightly confused, what she was doing to my face was nothing close to a smile?.. I shrug it off and practically run to the car as I get in, my mother locks up the house before getting in too and starting the car; I don't own one yet, and she doesn't trust me with hers...

The car journey seemed like it was taking forever to get to the hotel; Andy agreed we'd meet there instead of his home, which is understandable. 'I still can't believe my mother used to be close with him! Although, it is kinda ironic that she only contacted him after she broke up with her newest boyfriend...'I shake off the feeling. 'That's just stupid, I mean she contacted him for me, she's not even going to come in?' I smile realising that within an hour I'll be sat I front of him. I look over to see my mother having an usually happy look on her face. "What's wrong with you?" I joke; my mother was young, so we were actually more like sisters.
She looks over to me and smiles before looking back at the road. "Oh, nothing... I can just sense that something amazing is going to happen."
"Like?.." I question only to have her ignore me, I roll my eyes and sigh, looking out the window; I wasn't going to have her ruin my day.

~*Time skip*~

My mother pulled up, outside the luxury hotel.
"Go on then!" She says excitedly. I smile at her before grabbing my stuff and step out of the car, walking in to reception. The building is done out to look magnificent, everything spotless, almost Victorian with the Reds and Golds. I walk up to the counter and press the bell, a woman in a tight black dress, with blonde hair in a low bun soon comes to my attention.
"Umm, Hi, I'm here for an Interview with Andrew Dennis Biersack?" She nods her head, and gestures for me to sit down as she picks up the phone. I walk over to the red leather couch and sit down, going over the questions I was about to ask in my head.
It felt like the longest 30 seconds I've ever waited, until I hear her call me, "Excuse me, Mr.Biersack will see you now." I gasp as I walk over to the desk.
"The penthouse" she says with a smile, knowing what I was about to ask. I walk over to the golden elevator, stepping inside and looking at the buttons, so clean I could see my reflection. They didn't have a penthouse button, but they did however have a floor 100, which was also the highest. I stand there nervously, listening to the elevator music, which almost bore me to death, until I'm disturbed by the *ping* as the doors slide open... I slowly step out, the penthouse room was massive, and even bigger than I could've imagined... I take a few steps forward, not realising there was an actual step until I tripped down it, I fall to my knees and drop my things, and let out a quiet, almost silent "fuck" in pain, not be heard... Which was kinda useless considering the huge thump I made falling, along with my phone, notebook and purse being thrown... I sigh before picking up my purse and notebook, looking around for my phone, still sat on my knees.
"Hey, Are you alright?.."
My eyes widen and I feel a blush on my face; I hear the deep voice of THE Andy Biersack... I quickly look up and open my mouth to reply, but find no words to say, I simply stare at him embarrassed, his icy blue eyes looking down at me with concern... He kneels down in front of me, "you okay there?" He smiles before holding out his hand with my phone in it. I smile blushing, "y-yeah... I'm fine" I say taking my phone from his hand, he then holds my elbows and stands, pulling me up, "thank you..." I smile, still staring at him, realising his tall height compared to me; he towered over me... He lets go of my arms before walking over, then sitting on the red couch. I slowly follow him, where he gestures for me to sit on the exact same couch, opposite him. I slowly sit down, before pulling out my notepad then sighing; realising I've forgotten a pen...
"What's wrong?" He asks me.
"Oh nothing, I've just forgotten a pen..."
"Why don't you just use voice recorder on your phone?" He suggests, I do as he says and smiles as I slide my finger across my phone and open the voice recorder app. Then place my phone on the coffee table, I clear my throat before talking. "Ready?"
"Whenever you are..." He smiles.
"Okay... Umm... This is for my blog..."
"Which I will be posting to mine..."
"You will?" I ask excitedly before clearing my throat, "I-i mean... Thank you..."
He laughs softly at me before I try to think of the next question; my mind was blank from the fact he was sat right in front of me...
"You're very young, both when you achieved your fame and still to this day... To what do you--"
"To what do I owe my success?" He continues my sentence, laughing slightly sarcastic.
"Yeeup" I reply looking up awkwardly...
"Seriously?" He asks looking annoyed...
"Yes..." I immediately feel like an idiot...
He sighs before answering, "being famous is all about the fans... And I've always been good with them... I know by now what they want to hear, what they don't, what type of songs they like... It's by following these rules that I know how to keep my fans happy, and how to gain more..."
"Maybe you're just lucky... Along with the help you get from the band... Where are they by the way?"
He laughs, ignoring my band question.
"It's not really luck, being in a band isn't all fun you know, you have to work hard, and I've found that the harder I work, the more the fans enjoy me, us, black veil brides..."
I nod my head. "Umm... You've been with Juliet for awhile but do you plan to settle down?.."
He shrugs, "it's nothing towards her, but neither of us have really ever been interested in the whole marriage thing..."
"Who do you think helped you the most in your rise to fame?.."
"Definitely my family, they've supported me and my decisions from a young age... And obviously the band members... CC, Ashley, Jake and Jinxx, if it isn't for them... I wouldn't be where I am today..."
"Are you gay?" I question before covering my mouth, "s-sorry! I was just-uhh-"
He laughs out loud, "if this is about this whole Andley thing-"
"No it's not!..wait... You know about those?" I shake my head as he laughs, "sorry... I was just..."
"A fangirl?" He asks tilting his head...
"No... Curious?.." I say blushing.
"Do you have any real questions?" He asks as he comes and sits next to me.
"Sorry... They were just what I've been told to ask..."
"What about you?.." He questions intrigued, I look at him questionably...
"Why don't you ask me some questions you want to know?.."
"You once said that there are some people that know you well... Why do I get the feeling that that is not true..." I questioned... 'He didn't seem like the type who would have close connections with people other than the band... Was it all just for the fame?' The question pondered in my head as I was waiting for a reply, he stared at me outstandingly, with a hint of confusion at my question... We were both disturbed when his room phone called in, he pressed the but orb to hear a woman's voice, the same woman from earlier. "Mr Biersack, your next interview is in the conference room-"
"Cancel please... We're not finished here..." He interrupts her. She replies with a simple "yes sir" before hanging up the call. I instantly feel awkward, knowing I'm taking up too much of his time...
"N-no I can go! I mean it's fine I just-"
"I'd like to know more about you."
He interrupts me, giving me the sense that he's the type who's always had his own way... But I couldn't help but answer, I mean this was Andy Biersack...
"There's really not much to know about me..." I say awkwardly, not really wanting to talk about my shitty life... To a man that has everything...
"You're obviously into our music?"
I nod my head, "It helps me forget about things..."
Shit why did I say that?!?!
"Like what?.."
I shrug, knowing I may as well say....
"I've never really had a big group of friends, I was never the popular one, and I don't even know who my father is-"
"-what do you mean?"
"Well, my mother lost her parents so was the wild party type, she doesn't like to admit it... Anyway she fell pregnant with me at 15, gave birth at 16, and now I watch as she gets all the boys back and forth, and I can't even get a boyfriend..." I laugh softly before realising I trailed off a bit at the end, I bite my lip and stare at the floor awkwardly....
"You know, me and the guys are looking for someone who could tour with the band? Taking photos and videos for us to upload for fans?"
"I-I don't think I'd fit in... I mean... Look at me?.." I sigh, really wanting to, but knowing I wouldn't have a chance...
"I am..." He continues... As I look up I notice his face is inches from mine... I stare into his eyes and blush slightly as he closes his and places his lips on mine, gently kissing me...
When he pulls away I gasp, biting my lip, I should probably go... My mother's outside, I stand to leave as he grabs my hand, I turn to look at him, "don't tell anyone about the kiss, okay?" I nod my head before picking up my phone and notebook, then begin to walk to the elevator, he closely follows.
"I hope you got everything you needed"
I nod my head, "thank you..."
I walk into the elevator and turn to look at him as he bows his head, "(your name)..."
"Andy..." I say as the elevator doors shut, I let out a silent squeal, using my hands to cover my mouth; Andy Biersack just kissed me! I watch as the elevator quickly descends, so take a deep breath to calm myself. Once at the bottom the elevator "pings" and I step out into the hotel lobby room, before smiling at the receptionist, "bye" I call as I walk out, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. My mother looks up at me from the car, and practically shouts as I get in,
"How was it?! Did he recognise you?!"
"It was great! And what?" I question laughing, 'how could he possibly 'recognise' me?'
"Oh... I guess you don't look like me then... That's perfect" she says quietly,
"What?.."
She ignores me and smiles to herself, "why don't we get pizza tonight? And I'll invite Amy?"
I nod my head, Amy was her friend who got me the interview with Andy, and she was practically like an Aunt to me. However the question still pondered in my mind... 'How could Andy have recognised me? She also added in that I don't look like her?..' I pass it off as he's probably seen her before as she might've been with Amy while she met Andy?.. I shake my head and look out of the car window, up at the hotel, smiling and remembering the kiss as we pull off...