02.Exhibition

In the morning we left for Los Angeles as I had no choice but to go there. Ella, my elder sister will probably kill me if I didn't show my face in her exhibition and not to mention Nina and her infamous death glares. It was like a do and die situation for me.

Ella was in a live-in relationship with her boyfriend, Evan frost. I stood there outside my sister's beautiful house, shocked to see beautiful bright yellow sunflower enhancing her porch. Well, it wasn't like I hadn't seen sunflower in my life before. It was just that Ella hates gardening. I remember that clearly, when we used to live together in Dad's house before six years ago.
We used to live together...

I shook my head to suppress those unwanted emotions which were about to take there place.

Dressed in a beautiful white summer dress, my sister walked towards me, smiling in pure happiness. She pulled me into a bone crushing hug and I patted her back awkwardly, suddenly feeling suffocated.

"God! I'm so happy to see you." She backed away a little as if to see my face clearly, her curly brown hair bounched slightly, just like me though they were not curly this was the only difference between us, her face slightly just like me and her eyes also green.

"Good to see you too." I said looking around the living room. Her house was just as beautiful from the inside as from outside. She guided me towards my room which seemed cozy enough for my liking.

Changing into a shorts and a loose T-shirt, I fell on the bed and within a seconds I fell asleep.

*********
I felt my body shake and jerk back. What was happening? Was I shaking? I opened my eyes anxiously but everything was blurring in front of my eyes. I heard someone call my name repeatedly or was it my imagination?

"Wake up!"

My eyes took in Ella, who was standing beside the bed, her face full of fear and concern.

"What?" I ask, still dazed.

She looked at me as if I was stupid, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, her tensed look changed into a confusion. "You...you seriously don't remember what you were doing just a minute ago."

Astounded, I shook my head and she continued to stare at me in fright. Wait a minute... Was I doing something? But I don't remember anything? What the fuck!

I waited for her to explain but she didn't uttered a word.
What was I doing in my sleep?

What was that?

She moved towards a table and fetched a glass of water, bringing it to me. I took it gladly and drank it, while she stroke my head gently. "Forget it, it was nothing. Just go back to sleep."
She said softly, pulling the duvet over me. I felt too tired to even say a word, let alone question what exactly was happening.

********************************************
A giggle brought me out of my trance. Giggle of my sister's friend who was flirting with some guy who was asking her about the paintings. Yes, I was at the exhibition.

Ella was busy in her chaotic painting fiasco so she left me alone with her annoying giggling friends. As I was not interested in their talks so making an excuse, I found a corner for myself to watch. Just watch.

"Miss Watson." I glance towards the source of the voice, only to find a man in his thirties, dressed in a blue armani suit, smiling at me politely.

Taking in my confused face, he explained. "I'm Travis Dornan. I wanted to personally apologize that I couldn't attend our meeting, scheduled two days ago."

Dornan sounds familiar, where did I heard it?

Wait...he didn't attended a meeting?

Then who was that beautiful bastard.

"My assistant messed up with my schedules." He said bringing me back to the reality.

That's... weird.

"That's fine, no problem." These were the only words that I could think of to say. I was extremely confused, thinking about those blue eyes and chestnut hair.

"But if I'm not wrong then my brother, Ronnie.. I mean Ryan must have done his work gratefully."

A big O was about to form on my perplexed face but I managed to control my facial expression. What the hell was happening?

"Anyway, I hope you like these painting as well, they are the passion of my younger brother."

Ooook

"Yeah, they... they are amazing." I said, looking towards the paintings.

I felt as if those painting were trying to describe something. Sadness,pain, sorrow , betrayal. There was only one painting which washed in a bright happy colours. A ray of hope. No pain, no sorrow, no betrayal, nothing.

So, I bought it.

I was standing in front of the painting, staring at the signature which was signed by the painter.

"Thinking about me."

I turned my face at the speed of lightning towards the source of the voice. The face of the Travis Dornan was now replaced by none other than his younger brother. Ryan Dornan.

Giving him a look, I chose to ignore his presence, feeling my cheeks heat up for an unknown reason.

"Come on, your face is telling me everything." I again ignored his voice and moved away from. Damn it! Why does my cheeks feel hot?

"Well, you can blush in front of me, I would love to see your red face." He said with an annoying yet sexy smirk.

My subconscious clapped for me and congratulated me for not showing my emotions.

"Zoned out, Ariana? Again thinking about me?" He said, now a grin plastered on his stupid face.

What the hell was his problem?

Angrily, I begun- "Sorry for high expectations, Mr. Dorna-"

"Ryan please."

"Whatev-"

"Ryan! Hey darling."

A familiar feminine voice come from behind me and I turned my head back to see none other than my friend Nina.

Shocked as hell Nina.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is exactly going on?

Now what will Ariana do?

Don't be a silent reader. Come on, I'm waiting for your comments and votes.

Xxxxxx