special chapter pt3

Chapter 18: The Special Chapter ~ Trouble Pt.3

-Kana’s POV-

Suddenly finding myself at night in a kimono with Sasuke I noticed that everyone was looking and staring at me before going about their business. I looked around and myself surrounded by lights and happy faces that filled the streets. ‘Kana: What the heck is going on?’ I walk up to Sasuke who was afew feet away from me. Getting nearer I noticed that his face was a little red as his eyes were just staring in my direction. I look back to see if anyone was behind me but notice nothing. I shrug my shoulders before looking back at Sasuke who seemed to be staring in my direction. “Kana: Hey, Sasuke? You okay?” Finally snapping back to reality he turns and faces me with his full attention. “Sasuke: Huh? Oh, that. Well after turning yourself into a child Sakura, Naruto and I had to take care of you for three days including today.” My eyes shot open as I look at the ground. Thinking out loud, I mutter, “Kana: So my jutsu worked? Wow, and even the after effect too.” “Sasuke: After effect?” I snap my head back up looking at Sasuke whose eyebrow was raised at me. “Kana: Ugh, yeah. The after effect was for the victim to have no memories of what happened when they were transformed into a child. Well, I guess my jutsu was a success then.” I smiled at Sasuke as just looked at me.

He turned his head away looking off into the distance. Stopping my smile I notice that he was glaring at some guy who was looking in our direction. “Kana: Sasuke, don’t mind him. Although, why are you even glaring at him?” Eyeing me from the corner of his face as he kept looking forward, “Sasuke: Like you can’t even see? It’s disgusting.” “Kana: Huh?” I turned my head to where Sasuke was looking and Saw the usual stares that were sent at me. Reminded of back in my world I sighed and grabbed Sasuke’s hand walking away from the scene. “Sasuke: What are you dong?” Taking the lead as Sasuke growled this I say in response not caring, “Kana: If you don’t like it that much then let’s go somewhere else.” Sasuke rips his arm out of my hand as we stop in the middle of Konoha. “Kana: Sorry, I had to lead you.” “Sasuke: Hn, its fine.” I smiled a bit at him before inspecting my surroundings. Seeing the flickering lights as it lit up the village I saw booths in every direction and people wearing kimonos and yukatas.

A light bulb flickered on as I inspected myself. I was wearing a green kimono with my side bangs clipped back with a glass flower accessory. Looking back at Sasuke I smirked and said, “Kana: Let me guess, I transformed back intomyself after getting dressed in a kimono for the Sakura festival, right?” Sasuke nods his head at me before asking, “Sasuke: How’d you know?” “Kana: Well, y’know, since everyone is dressed in a kimono or yukata and the booths were a dead give away.” Sasuke smirked at me before looking away. I smiled but soon was taken by surprise at what Sasuke suddenly stated. “Sasuke: You…look nice in that Kimono.” I blushed bright red before looking at the ground. Beginning to fidget I said thank you with feelings full of embarrassment. Out of nowhere a voice called out and grabbed our attention. Running towards us we see Naruto and Sakura. Naruto was wearing his usual clothes with headband and all while Sakura was dressed in a red kimono that had pink cherry blossoms as its design. Her hair was up in a bun as she wore some lipstick and make-up to go along with her outfit.

Finally reaching us they both smiled as Sakura happily said, “Sakura: Kana-chan, your back to normal!” “Naruto: Hey Kana-chan, you look really pretty in that kimono.” Sakura nods her head as she stated, “Sakura: It really suits you! Man do I have good taste in fashion!” “Ino: I doubt that statement forehead girl! I know more about fashion than you!” Sakura suddenly gets a vein as a fire lights up in her eyes. I go wide eyed as Sakura turns around to shout at the person who made fun of her forehead. Naruto follows my expression while Sasuke takes no interest in the two. In the background I see Choji and Shikamaru who were dressed in their usual outfits. Ignoring the brawl that was between Sakura and Ino I walk up to the two with a hand lifted to say “hi”. “Kana: Hey Shikamaru, Choji. What are you guys doing here?” Choji suddenly laughsbefore going back to his bag of chips. I cock my head to one side and in reaction he states proudly, “Choji: I came here to feast on the food that’s being served! It’s rare to have so many opportunities to eat this much at once!”