Chapter 8 (2)

Mike's POV

"Can you please wait?" I plead, trying in vain to get out of George's dead grip as he drags me away from the questioning looks, out of the room and up the staircase. He can be quite violent when he loses his head, so I might as well be scared for my life right now.

"Shut up." George growls, his steps never faltering, forcing me to struggle to keep up. I have a feeling that if I don't cooperate, he will just throw me over his shoulder, kicking and screaming all I want.

Why do I have a sense of deja vu?

Oh that's right, this has happen before. Very recently even, although it certainly feels like a lifetime ago.

George slams open the nearest door and throws me quite literally into a dark bedroom. He wastes no time locking the door and pinning me against the wall.

"How dare you?" He hisses in barely controlled anger.

"It's just a game." I retort defensively. "That kiss doesn't mean anything."

"Damn right it doesn't." His fingers tighten around my wrist. I wince, but not from pain. Who knew I would have a kink for possessive-agressive attitude?

My breath stutters when he takes a step forward and loom over me. Even through several layers of clothes, my skin alights with electricity when his thigh presses forcefully between my legs.

"It doesn't mean anything to you, and better not to the bastard either. You belong to only me, do you understand? You. Are. Mine!" George seethes and, not waiting for a reply, latches onto my neck and starts sucking with vigor. Fingers weave into my hair to force my head back, exposing more skin for him to mark his property. Another hand slips under my thighs and hoists me up, leaving me with no choice but to wrap my legs around his waist as he carries us both to the mattress.

'Mike.' George breathes sultrily into my collarbone, raising goosebumps and lighting my whole body on fire. Damn he's good at this. No wonder so many want a night with him - someone certainly got a taste just a while ago. His voice does make you feel like you're the only one in his world.

Even when you know for a fact that you're not.

"Look at me." George demands. I didn't even realize my eyes have shut. I comply and am instantly lost in his own . No longer dark with jealousy, they are now charged with a different energy, equally explosive. Lust - easy enough to identify, but there is also a tenderness that makes my heart clench.

The emotion is so raw that for a second I almost believe it.

"Do you trust me?"

No I don't! I don't trust him, he is going to break my heart again. But I can't find it in me to shake my head, so I silently nod.

I need him so much I am willing to let him use me just for his satisfaction.

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE, THE CHAPTER ENDS HERE.

George dips his head and kisses me again, now taking his time. His tongue caresses my bottom lip, then my mouth when I open up obediently. His hands on my hips start to move southward, up and down my thighs. I moan into the kiss when he brushes the front of my pants, my body burning with sensation. Slowly, tortuously so, he unzips my jeans and reaches inside. My back arches when bare skin comes into contact with bare skin, a scream dying in my throat. The combination of his fiery hot touch and shots of pleasure from our bond are driving me insane.

"Please." I croak out, my fingers fisting the thin material of his shirt. George immediately pulls it off to reveal miles of golden tanned skin and taut, defined muscles. We have seen each other naked before - shifting into and out of a werewolf isn't exactly convenient with clothes - but this time it is different. We are about to engage in something unfamiliar and, at least for me, meaningful. It's bound to be nerve-racking.

George throws his shirt into a far corner and quickly does the same to mine. Our lips meet again, desperate and hungry. A hand pulls my pants and boxers off with efficiency, leaving me completely exposed to his eyes. I squirm uncomfortably at the sudden vulnerable feeling, but George captures my mouth again, and with it, my attention.

Using my momentary distraction, George searches lower until he finds what he's looking for. I vaguely hear some shuffling, then the sound of a bottle uncapped and liquid squeezed out. I didn't need to wonder at all - a slick finger is pushing into me tentatively, sending a shudder down my spine. Blue eyes hold mine in an erotic staring contest as one finger after another is added, stretching and curling, preparing me for what is to come.

At last, George pulls his fingers out. His lips graze my neck, then up my jaw and across my cheeks before finally landing on my waiting mouth. When our bodies join for the first time, it is a mixture of excruciating pain and undescribable pleasure. George fills me completely and perfectly, and the intense heat coupled with electricity from our connection leaves me light-headed with sensory overload.

For a deliciously long time the world consists of only the two of us. Sounds of our love-making and pants and moans fill the room. George is thrusting bruisingly into me, and I'm moving with him, giving us both what we so desperately need. Trying to ignore the truth inside my head that he's only doing this because he is claiming his territory, because the bond drives him to. I don't care if I'll regret this later, or worse, if he will. I can't think about it.

With a sharp snap of his hips, George hits a certain spot inside me that sends stars to my vision. Orgasm crashes down so hard I can only cry out helplessly in a desperate attempt to stay sane. George follows almost right after, leaving his essence deep inside me.

The thick silence that follows hits us with the realization that throughout the whole ordeal, we barely said a word.

Nor did we bite each other to claim our mate like we were supposed to.

We just lay there, side by side, not even touching. It seems the impact of what we just did has finally caught up with us.

"Wait ten minutes after I'm gone before you come down." George speaks to the ceiling. I don't look up when he slides off the bed and gathers his clothes, or when he hesitates at the door before finally leaving the room.

Like I said, make no mistake what it really is.

A/N 

I actually despise myself for this chapter. Feel free to do the same.