Chapter 2

Sonic walked to school alone, as usal. But before he started walking his father yelled at him. "Be back when you get out of school!" He yelled at sonic. Sonic was confused. "how do I be home when I get out of the-" Sonic was inturupped by his father once more by saying "I MEAN WHEN YOU WALK HOME YOU COME DIRECTLY HOME YOU HEAR ME?!?!" Sonic shouted through his sobs "OKAY I GET IT!"
He just wanted to get out of that place or torture. Or for his sake.. Hell. Sonic tries to let the memories of the bad times flow but bring back the good ones. When his father wasn't robotisized and his mother was alive with his brother and sister. Tears flowed just thinking about it.
Soon after thinking about the bad times that haunted him then thinking about the good times on the verge of tears he made it to the school steps of the building. Everyone teased sonic. There was on 8th grader who loved to pick on sonic. Scourge. Sonic was only in 6th and didn't have much power. But he had speed.
He walked to his first class. Scourge was technically in all his classes because of how bad he had been the past years. Unfortunately for sonic he sat in the front so scourge could hit him, grab his quills and do whatever he wanted!
-in the hallway-
"Scourge put me down!" Sonic said flailing his arm and legs trying to hit scourge so he would let him down. "Not a chance wimp!" Scourge said. Everybody pointed to sonic and laughed. Just then some kind of fire spear came right past scourge on the opposite side of sonic.
A shadow stood there. "Let him go!" The shadow said. "Why should i?" Scourge asked. "Because if you don't I'll launch another.." the shadowy figure sassed back. He didn't let go so he ended up almost be burnt. (Lol) Then the shadowy figure revealed himself. "I'm sonic.. you are..?" Sonic said to the shadowy figure.
○☆○☆○☆○☆
Okay guys so what did you think? I hope you liked it! 5 votes for the next chapter!