Chapter 8 and The End

Sonic had the best birthday ever. Shadow had found his lover. Sonic had found his savior. They loved each other very much.
☆○☆○☆○☆○
Sonic was so happy to see his old friends and his savior. "How did you find me?" Sonic asked. "Well it was kind of a hard story.." Shadow said. Shadow started off by telling sonic about the note and his parents and mothers death.
"Well when we saw that note I knew I had to find you, but when we were first exploring your father was being idiotic and started screaming for food. Then a wolf came by and your father caused my mother's death.. he screamed then it devoured my mother.." Shadow said. "Oh shadow.." sonic said rubbing his back.
"Then I ended up in mephiles' camp and he told me you and the others had escaped.." Shadow said. "So I quickly had ran towards the city but then spotted a house, I knocked and it was cream and cosmo. Then I told them I knew where mobius was.." Shadow started to finish. "Then we headed here to see a birthday and I reconigzed it was you.." Shadow finished smiling.
Just then 2 shadowy figures appeared. "SONIA!! MANIC!!" Sonic shouted as he ran to his brother and sister. They were all  happy to be reunited once again.
"Aww.. shadz.." sonic said after leaving his brother and sister. Silver hit the radio and put on a slow dance. Shadow and sonic danced together. Then when it was about sunset.

Sonic pulled shadow in for a kiss. They kissed and Sonic told shadow.. "This was the best birthday ever.."

They lived happily ever afyer..
The End!