5

I got up as usual and continued my normal fixed morning routine of taking a bath, shampooing my hair, drying my hair and all those stuff. And like my schedule, I would be late again for the bus and I was now, in fact, running around my house to get my stockings with a sandwich in my mouth.

"Have you found those socks of yours?" shouted dad from downstairs.

"Yea!" I said as I slipped on my bag and socks and of course the shoes, as I pretty much glided down the stairs on the handle of the stairs.

"Hey! It's dangerous if you keep doing that, you'll hurt your head again" scolded dad but I managed to make him smile again.

"Really gotta go dad, love ya!" I said and quickly hugged him. After I finished the sandwich, I ran to the bus stop and gladly when the time I arrived at the bus stop, the bus was already there and was about to go.

"Late again Miss Choi" greeted the driver of the bus. I knew that uncle because he was a friend of my dad's.

"Better late then never" I teased him back as I searched for an empty seat. Fortunately, the bus wasn't too crowded like it used to be so it's easier for me.

Then I found a seat beside a window and decided to take that seat instead. As I put down the books on my hand onto my lap, I looked over beside me and shockingly, I saw Jimin sitting at a seat across from me at the side. As expected, Jimin snarled at me and rolled his eyes. Well for me, I just smirked disgustingly back at him.

After a couple of minutes on the bus, I arrived at the school and quickly took my things to go to school. As I entered the school's property, I was greeted by the faces of students in this school who looked at me weirdly.

Well, that seriously broke my spirit today.

Then I heard a couple of two girls of my classmates whispering to each other.

"Yaa, what should we do, the killing is still going on! I can't hurt my pretty face. I had just done plastic surgery on my face to look very cute yesterday. Aww" one of the girls said.

"Just quit the school, what's the big deal?" her friend replied, a matter of factly.

"What- no!! There are so many hot guys here, so I don't wanna quit!" a girl whined.

"Then just go with it. So the lesson is, you don't need to be pretty as an angel to have a handsome boyfriend" her friend replied with a teasing yet funny smile.

They end up laughing and hit each other playfully like what friends usually do. Looking at them made me sad a little bit because I don't have any memories of my past friends.

I still made my way towards my class and entered it. As most of the students in my class had arrived, suddenly the door of my class opened ajar by some guy I don't know. He totally hot everyone's attention.

He came rushing in and tried to catch up to his breath. He puffed a few airs and steadied himself to talk to us.

"The principal wants everyone to evacuate the building now! It's Mr. Rose again.. Huh!" the man said and left the class. Then the students stood up normally without panicking and packed all of their things to go out of the class. Why is everyone felt so normal of this?

The teacher had just entered the class because the class was about to start and just facepalmed. She just let all of them go and decided to go too.

In just a blink of an eye, the class was empty. Only me and the teacher packing all of her stuff. I walked up to the teacher and offer her a hand.

"No, it's okay. You should go to the auditorium because it's not safe here anyway.."

"what makes you think like that? And. Who's Mr. Rose??" I asked, frowning.