Chapter 39 (Edited)

I watched as William ran to Amanda and asked, "Are you alright?! There's a lot of blood, should we call the ambulance?!" Amanda shook her head while no, looking shocked and happy. I'm glad that she's happy to see her brother and talk to him since she never did that before because of her mom, but William still can't know about her!

I quickly walked up the stairs and rejected, "She'll be fine...I'll look after her. Uh, go back to the table and I'll meet you there." William still looked worried, still holding his ground. Her eyes lit up as she was thinking about how incredible it is that her big brother cares so much about her more than anyone ever did. 

"William, she'll be fine," I assured while getting angry by his resilience in this, but not in his studies. William objected, "She's really bleeding a lot! I can't just leave he--"

"Don't worry." She mumbled looking disappointed, probably because her big brother can't help her or know that she's his little sister. When William went downstairs in defeat, I dragged her arm into my room, leaving an unwanted trail of blood behind. "You know that you can't let him find out about you and you weren't even supposed to come out of this room!" I lectured while crossing my arms watching her wrap her bruise with bandages even though she's going to need a little more than tiny band-aids.

She sighed and nodded. I can't believe that she would do something like that, and what was she doing near or with my lamp? "Come on, I'll tell my mom to take you to the hospital," I commanded her, while feeling a feeling of fret and sadness. I don't like yelling at her, but I have to do what I have to do to get her and her brothers together safely and at the right time. She has to understand that she can't just rush like that, or it might cause problems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After my mom and Amanda left for the hospital, I figured that it'd be a good idea to ask William about the kiss. 

As he was progressing in his work and feeling proud of it, it made me happy to see him so elated about getting it right for once. 

While he was reading his history book for practice, asking me questions when he came across a section that he didn't understand, I took a deep breath and let it out the air making him look my way, weirded out and curious. "William?" I asked, feeling the heat shook through my body and spread through my body, making this hot day awfully hotter. 

"Hm?" He replied while still skimming the passage. Once again I took another sigh and remembered what my mom said about him answering and not answering and what that means. "Can we talk?" I asked making him shrug. "Come on, be serious!" I commanded, feeling all of the courage in my body suddenly melt, but I tried to built it up quickly.

"Fine, what must the princess want to discuss?" He asked in a tone that's hard to describe. I crossed my arms, but then suddenly gave in and answered, "Can we talk about the kiss?" I covered my eyes quickly to hide my sight from seeing his reaction.

"Okay?" He unsurely answered back. "Are you sure because you seem unsure." I asked with a small smile. "Just that...nevermind. Let's talk about it if you want to." He said, forcing a smile. And now all of the courage has been drained out of my body.

"Okay, you begin..." He continued, while keeping the forced smile on his face.

"Alright, so...I want to understand why you kissed m-me...?"

"Well...I don't actually...know. I guess that you can call me your secret admirer." He finished in a joking matter, laughing in the end. I frowned, feeling like he's not taking this seriously, which only got me more angry.

"Seriously." I sternly commented.

"Fine. I don't actually know, seriously. I just...I don't know..felt the need to kiss you...look, if you really want to know why, then ask me when I'm not surrounded by pressure, but honestly, there's nothing else to it." He's avoiding the truth. I can see it in his face.

"So tell me this? Why did you suddenly move on and start kissing other girls?" I asked with a serious and angry expression, but he nervously laughed and rubbed his neck. "Yeah, that's kinda daily...they kinda just kiss...me." He answered truthfully, but I don't know if it's because he rubbed his neck or because he nervously laughed, but something in my stomach erupted. What the hell is wrong with me?! I need to see a doctor about this stupid stomach.

"So they just kiss...you?" I asked, feeling daggers erupt into my body. "And you don't stop them?!" I asked raising my voice a little without even knowing it.

"Why stop them?" He asked with a smirk making me shoot him daggers through my eyes. I guess that the rumors were, sadly, true. I didn't want to believe them, but they're obviously true, so what's there to do about them. "Anyways, back to the point," I said looking away from his gaze. "...another question. Am I the only one that felt...something from the kiss?" I continued, blushing and suddenly regretting asking, but still curious. I looked into his eyes, which was not looking at me, but looking at his paper with mixed emotions.

Suddenly the door knocked loudly making me sigh and rise from the chair. I opened the door to Jasmine hugging me tightly with tears in her eyes. "I don't want to move tomorrow!" What?! It's tomorrow! No!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a chapter for y'all before I go to school, so...yeah. Things are really getting crazy between with William and Chelsey, and to top it off, Jasmine's leaving the next day. Wow, we're all going to miss her, and hopefully love her, so send her some of your love through the comments. 

Sorry for any errors that you see, I'll edit when I get back (blow kisses).

Love y'all and enjoy the next chapter once I update it...aka, stay tuned! --Lovely_girl_writer <333