romeo x reader

((Ok so romeo is 18 in this because it just makes more sense to me))
It was about sunset in magnolia all was quiet... until you reached the edge of the town with the wonderful guild hall. Happy, carla, and lily all flew around trying to find their slayers. Romeo sat with natsu by the door at a table. Natsu jumped on the table and started dancing happy shortly followed. Then the guild doors creeked open it was (y/n). She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and wore a (f/c) shirt. The guild went quiet romeo took one look at (y/n) and smiled he blushed a little then looked away.
"IM HERE TO JOIN THE GUILD"she yelled and just as she finished the guild cheered and kept drinking away almost as if to celebrate the new member. Mira put the(f/c) mark on her (wherever you want it). Andwith a smile she led (y/n) over to where natsu was she told her that they would give her the rules. Romeo looked at the girl again

"She's pretty cute and she seems to fit in well here..."he thought in his head while looking down.(y/n) sat next to romeo and smiled at him. He smild back blushing. When the sun was almost done setting romeo began to walk home. He stopped walking when he noticed a girl she looked lost. It was(y/n). He tapped her on the shoulder.
"Do you need help finding where to go"he said aloud.
"Actually I was just looking around town. I dont have a place to stay right now so I was looking for one. But with no money I cant find anything"she sighed
"Ypu can stay at my house. there is an extra bedroom that you can crash in, until you find a place."
"Really? That would be amazing"she said aloud and jumped up.
Romeo giggled and pointed as if to tell her it was that way he startedwalking and she followed. When they arrived romeo opened the door and showed herto a nice medium sized room.
"This is your room mine is next door so if you need me you know where I am"he smiled and began to walk away. Just before he did you tug on his sleeve.
"Thank you romeo"you crack a smile and look at him. He smiles back blushing slightly.
"How about I take you on a date tomorrow?"he questions it as he blushes rubbing the back of his head. You feel your heart start to pound. You can feel your face burning red in the dimly lit room.
"I'd love to"you blush and smile taking deeper breaths than ever.

((Maybe ill do another part maybe not I think im gonna focus on doing some other ones))