natsu

(Sorry if this isnt good im not feeling it today)

You and natsu had been together for almost four months now. Your four month anniversary was coming up soon you wanted to do something special for natsu. You had no idea what to do so you asked around the guild for some ideas. First you went up to lucy, she knew natsu pretty well. She smiled and told you to get him something small or cook him something. You werent spectacular at cooking and you didnt lnow what to get him. You went to lisanna. She told you to give him something extra special. She suggested maybe fire of something. You decided ypu would get romeo to help you. You walked over to him you(h/l)(h/c) flowing down. You smiled and greeted him with a simple hello.
"Oh hello (y/n)" Romeo smiled
"I need your help with something" you said plainly
"What is it?" He asked firmly
"Well I want to make sort of a fire buffet for natsu"you cgiggled at the thought.
"That sounds cool."he paused" when do we start?" He smiled
"Whenever you want preferably tomorrow though"you smiled back
"Can do."he smiled and you walked away
You two mwt under the big tree in the center of town. You got started romeo making fires were you had made markings. When everything was set up you blindfolded natsu and brought him to the tree. He sniffed the air
"Whats going on. Wht do I smell romeo?"he questioned while still blindfolded. You wouldn't answer her you just giggled and told him to sit. He did as told as you removed the blindfold revealing a colorful array of flames. He sat in shock staring at the flames.
"Eat up romeo helped me make it they are all for you"natsu smiled as bright as he could and began eating. After a few minutes he stopped.
"What is aall this for anyways?"he asked
"Its our four month anniversary today"you smiled and natsu looked back at you
"Im sorry.....I completely forgot"he bowed his head and began to cry cheesy fake tears. You giggled.
"Its okay. I almost forgot too"you smiled at him. He looked up at you and smiled pulling on your shirt. He tugged you in and gently placed his lips on yours. You kissed back and slipped your tounge in his mouth. The flames behind you were hot. Natsu lifted you bridal style and carried you all the way to his house. He places you on the couch.
"Im gonna make you the best meal you have ever had."he said plainly. You laughed a bit
"Natsu you dont have to."you stood and turned him around kissing him again. a kiss is all I need."

The end