One of Those Days

3 weeks later.......

Armani's Pov

I woke up and I feel amazing. My husband is still asleep. I know TJ is wide awake. When I got to his room he is wide awake ready for me to come get him.

TJ: Mommy

Me: hey Babyboo

He reaches for me to get him out of the bed. I get him and I clean him up. We got downstairs and started cooking. I turn on One of Those Days by Whitney Houston and start singing with the radio.

After singing for a little while and I feel arms around my waist.

Trey: hello hello

Me: hello

He picked me up and I just smile.

Trey:c'mere

We kiss and I see him smile going to my neck.

Trey: Good morning

Me: Good morning

Trey: let me get some

Me: nope not yet

Trey: Alright

Me: go sit down. I'm making breakfast 

Trey: Alright baby

He grabs TJ and goes into the living room.

Trey's Pov

I love waking up like that. My baby can actually sing so it's fun harmonizing with her. Today's a very special day. Today's the day that I first met Armani. I walk in the kitchen and she has her music on. Thought It Was A Drought is on and she's twerking. I got to her and I start kissing on her again. She turned around and I pick her up. We kiss a little more.

Armani: Trey......the baby

Me: he's not gon hear us. It'll take us 5 minutes

I know what I'm doing. She ain't supposed to give me some until later.

Armani: Stop it. You know I'm not supposed to do this

I do know and it's gon be hard to do it when I'm gonna tease all day. We supposed to go home today. A plane ride sitting next to me is a long one.

Later.........Armani's Pov

Trey's been teasing me all day. He's got TJ at April's house and he's just getting home. I'm sitting by the pool and he comes out there. 

Trey: How's your day been

Me: It's going to get better. C'mere

I'm gonna make love to this man all night long. Call me an addict but the man invented sex.