-tears-

Emmersyn's POV

"I can't do this," I said, shaking my head and clinging onto Jack's arm. "Oh my, I'm going to d-" I let out a loud shriek as my feet began sliding around. As I was about to fall to the ground, and pull my brother down with me, Calum grabbed my shoulders and steadied me from behind.

I quickly waddled over to the wall on the other side of Jack and held onto it.

"It's not that hard," Jack teased, I've skating away from me.

"It's not that hard," I mimicked, mentally screaming at him for ditching me. Calum glided of to the wall, holding it in the side of me.

"You've never ice skated before?" Calum asked, sounding quite surprised. I don't know why though, it's not a surprising thing. Lots of people have never done this.

I shook my head. He laughed, grabbing my hands and lightly pulling me from the wall with a squeal.

"No, no, no." I shrieked, clinging onto Calum. "My feet don't do this, not on ice at least. Ugh I'm going to die."

He wrapped one arm around me and used his other hand to grab the wall so we wouldn't fall backwards. "What's the worst that can't happen? You fall and I have a feeling you'll be taking someone down with you in that case."

I laughed, a bit embarrassed and pulling away from Calum. Don't I look stupid.

"C'mon," He grabbed both my hands again, and started skating backwards, pulling me along with him. He told me to glide my feet and I attempted to.

"You're doing so good," He smiled, continuing to lead me, we were now half way around....

Then someone came by and yelled, "boo!" In my ear. I let out the loudest scream, my foot slipping and sending me crashing forward on top of Calum on the ice.

"Ugh." We grunted as we hit the ground. I tilted my head up so I could glare at Michael who stood there laughing along with Luke who had just joined him. While still laughing, Michael reached his hand out and helped me up. I only accepted it because if not, I would be stuck in this awkward position laying on Calum.

Jack skated towards me, "What happen?"

I turned my head to the side, just looking at Michael who smiles innocently. "I only said boo."

Jack chuckled, "Lets go sit." He nodded towards the benches on the opposite side of the wall than us. I nodded, clinging onto his arms tightly as he dragged me over there. As soon as I sat down I let out a long sigh and immediately began untying my skates and changing them out for my boots.

Calum skated over, slamming into the wall before stumbling back and onto his butt. He laughed, tossing his head back with a slightly aggravated groan. I stood up and leaned over the wall asking, "Are you alright?"

He just laughed and nodded, shuffling up to his feet and walking over to the bench. I sat down by Jack picking up the ice skates I rented, ready to bring them back. Jack came over and grabbed our skates, "I'll bring these over there if someone goes and gets me a hot chocolate!"

"Okay mate," Calum stood up, grabbing my hand and running over to the food stand.

Please let go of my hand. Pleaseeeee.

He dropped my hand when he approached the counter, pulling out his wallet. I stuffed my hands in my pockets and stared around the area.

"Six hot chocolates please," Cal ordered. The person looked quite surprised, but soon made all the drinks, stuck them in drink trays, and each of us carried a tray over to where we were sitting before. My brother came over and sat down on the side of me, taking the drink I was about to take a sip of from my hands with a smirk as he drank from it.

"Jerk," I muttered. He nudged me, laughing as I crossed my arms and turned away from him so I was facing Calum and the trays that sat between us. "Can I have a-"

"We have to go," Ashton cut me off, stumbling off the ice rink and rapidly throwing off his skates. He didn't even bother to slip into his shoes, he just picked them up and grabbed Jack and I pushing us towards the exit.

"What are you-"

"Look to your left and don't turn your heads," Ashton spat out quite harshly. My hand found its way to Jack's as we hesitantly did what Ashton said as he pushed us out of the building.

"Ashton what are you doing?" Calum asked, sounding quite confused behind us.

I heard some whispered, but couldn't make out words then an "oh" which made me shiver. Was this it, was everything going to change, would they hurt us? It would be my fault, we left before and I made us come back...

Thought raced through my head as we got in the car and I felt dizzy as I leaned on my brother in the far back with Luke sitting on the side of me, our legs touching making me feel even more unsafe then I already had. People were talking, but I didn't hear anything around me.

"Emmersyn? Em, are you okay?" Ashton asked, leaning over his seat and lightly touching my face.

Jack slipped his hand under Ashton's and pushed him away. "She's fine, just don't touch her." He muttered warningly.

"I'm fine," I whispered, but it was more to myself. I was trying to tell myself I wasn't scared, but then I remembered that I was in a car filled with men and things flashed trough my mind and hurt my head and I began crying uncontrollably.

Hey Guys! This is about the Michael's girlfriend thing, okay?

So basically, I haven't picked anyone yet, although I have some ideas! Okay, so if you didn't get picked but ALREADY sent me a message you will be featured in the story whether it's a big part or small part I don't know. I'll do a cast update soon:)

THANK YOU ALL FOR PARTICIPATING, MIKEY's GF WILL BE ANNOUNCED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE NEXT CHAPTER XOXO