-late nights-

Please leave your comments through out the story so I can get some feedback xx

I haven't updated in so long so this is a long-ish chapter. Sorry :/
Emmersyn's POV

"This is going to be cool!" I smiled widely, plopping down up-right on the black leather dressing room couch. Jack sat next to me.

The guys were all changed and their hair and make up was currently in the process of getting touched up, but I couldn't help the excitement rushing through me.

I couldn't wait to hear them perform, they'd done their mic checks and everything, but promised-somehow-the live show would be way better.

Luke finished first and came walking over to me, the stylist-Lou, who does my hair-warned him not to mess it up before he sat down. He just chuckled and pulled out his phone slipping into the empty spot next to my brother.

I took out my phone replying to Matt's messages that I had missed earlier.

Matt: Hope ur having fun'
Matt: thinking of you

I was in the middle of typing when Jack grabbing my phone reading the messages out loud.

My face heated up, I knocked the phone onto his lap, picking it up and standing up walking out the door. I headed toward the bathrooms to have some space.

Jack, of course, came up in the hall behind me, grabbing my shoulder.

"He's going to be trouble." He said warningly. I rolled my eyes, looking back down at my phone and continuing to walk. "Listen, I'm serious. He got you drunk at that dumb party, he's a boy, he doesn't have good intentions Em."

"What if I said that about Sharon?" I sassed.

"Charlotte?" He questioned. I rolled my eyes, nodding and adding a small shrug.

"You couldn't say that about her because she's actually a good person."

"Well you don't know Matt! It's not like I like him anyways, I-"

"Again guys?" Someone groaned standing a little ways behind us in the door. Jack and I turned around to see Ashton standing there.

Jack smiled, casually stating that we were fine.

Ashton walked over to us, grabbing each of our phones from us and holding them in his hands. I gasped, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Rest of the tour, no phones. Now talk this through and come back in the room."

He disappeared back into the dressing room, I narrowed my eyes at my brother then marched in behind Ash with Jack following.

***

I stood close to the stage entrance, jamming out to the songs the lads were singing. I'd heard a few, but not all. Besides, hearing it through a phone was no where near as amazing as hearing the music live.

Ashton was going nuts behind the drums, there were points where it looked like his head was going to smash into one of the drumsticks, but that luckily didn't happen.

Jack stood on the side of me, seeming enjoying the concert as well.

I recorded it and snapped a few pictures of the lads on Luke's phone.

They closed the show with the song 'Waste the Night' which happened to be my favorite.

They rushed off stage, sweaty and hyped. Luke ran at me, grabbing his phone from my hand before picking me up an spinning me around. "Did you have fun?"