Betrayed

Disclaimer: All the characters in this book belong to Rick Riordian, the best author in the world might I add! :P

Percy's P.O.V.

I started walking over to the arena, when I heard a high-pitched scream. I started running towards the noise when I saw old Beefhead himself, and a boy with brown hair and blue eyes, who looked around my age. Beefhead ran towards the boy attacking him, the boy screaming and running away. I uncapped Riptide and got Beefhead's attention. "Hey Beefhead! Over here buddy!" I yelled. He looked over at me. He started running towards me and I easily stabbed his stomach, and he fell, and disinigrated into dust. I looked at the boy who looked at me with disbelief. "You ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine, thanks." he replied. "What's your name" I asked. "I'm Eric, who are you?" "Percy, welcome to Camp Half-Blood." I said and brought him to the Big House.

We walked into the Big House. "Hey Chiron, this is Eric, new camper." I explained. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, Eric. I hope you find yourself at home." Chiron said, shaking Eric's hand. "Percy, would you take Eric and get him settled in the Hermes cabin?" "Yeah sure, Chiron." I replied and brought Eric to the Hermes Cabin. "I'll see you at the campfire tonight." I told Eric. "Ok thanks." said Eric.

I walked out of the cabin and went to the arena, no one was there. Well, I guess I have the arena to myself I thought. I uncapped Riptide and started slashing dummies, bored. I wondered where Annabeth was. I decided to go find out. I walked over to the Athena Cabin and saw Malcom reading a book, typical Athena kids. "Hey Malcom, whats up" I said. He didn't look away from his book. "Hi Percy, just reading this book, it's about really awesome inventers." he said. "Cool, I guess, do you know where Annabeth is?" I asked, just wanting to know where she was. "Umm... I think she's at the Big House with Chiron. Go look there." he replied, still not looking up from his book. "Ok thanks Malcom, cya around." I said and left the cabin.

I went to the Big House, and there I saw Annabeth, Eric, the Stolls, Clarrise, Piper, Mr D. and Chiron. I walked over to them. "Hey guys? What are you guys talking about?" They all turned and looked at me with disgust. "What?" I asked. Chiron stepped forward and frowned. "Percy, why did you let the Minotaur attack Eric? It was him who took him down." Chiron said with anger in his voice. "I didn't stand there! I was the one who attacked him!" I yelled getting angry at this. Eric smirked at me, he took all the credit for killing the Minotaur. "Percy, you've never acted this way before, what's gotten into you?" Chiron asked. "Never mind, I'll see you guys at the campfire." I said, then stormed away to the stables, where I saw Blackjack.

"Hey boss. What's up?" Blackjack says. "Nothing much, just got in trouble for something I didn't even do. You mind giving me a ride to my mom's?" I asked him. "Sure whatever you need boss. Can we get donuts though while we're there? I never get donuts these days." Blackjack said looking at me hopefully. "Sure, why not buddy, lets go." I said, while I got on his back. We flew to my mom's house in Manhattan. Blackjack landed on the roof. "Thanks Blackjack, we'll get you some donuts before we leave, stay here." I said and walked into my mom's apartment.

"Hi Mom! Hi Paul" I said while walking into the house. My mom and my stepdad Paul were in the kitchen. My mom frowned. "Percy, what are you doing here? I heard what you did to Eric. This is the first time you've ever done something like this." said my mom. I couldn't believe her. "Why does everyone believe him!" I yell. "Go, Percy. I'm disappointed in you." she said and pointed to the door. I stormed out of the apartment. When I got to Blackjack he looked at me with worry. "You ok, boss?" he asked. "No Blackjack, my mom just kicked me out of the apartment and said she was dissapointed in me for something I didn't do." I said sadly. "Lets go get you some donuts." I said and mounted him.

We flew to the nearest donut place and I got Blackjack donuts. We flew back to the camp. "Thanks buddy" I said patting Blackjack. "No problem boss, anytime." he replied and went to eating his donuts.

I walked to my cabin and laid on my bed. Today was awful. Then, I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and Annabeth walked in. "Why did you beat up Eric at the arena!?" she asked angrily. "What!? I was at my mom's with Blackjack!" I replied. "Whatever, I'll see you at the campfire" she said and walked out. "No, you won't" I said, but I knew she didn't hear me. I packed all my belongings. I was leaving this camp, and wasn't planning on coming back.

A/N

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Sorry if I spelled wrong. Not the best speller. This is my first book, so yeah.... There will be no romance, sorry. Anyway, what do you guys think? Tell me in comments bellow! Thanks so much for reading this! Next chapter will be out soon!

ZoeNightshade92303

:D