Remember Me?

Zoe's P.O.V. (Yay!!!!!!!)

Ever wondered what it was like to be a constellation? Basically, I sit here and watch over the world from above in a temple, I normally watched my Hunters and Camp Half-Blood. But when I saw what happened to Percy, I was furious.

Flashback

I looked down from the temple, looking at Camp Half-Blood, I saw Percy saving a boy from the Minotaur, this was why I respected him, he was loyal. The next day I watched again, and saw was awful. Percy was leaving, I saw a few campers watching him leave including the boy who he had saved, and... WAS THAT ANNABETH? Why was she letting him leave? I had to find out, luckily, I could see whatever I wanted here. So I went back to what I wanted to see. "Why is Percy leaving the Camp?" I asked to myself and the moment replayed. I saw everything that happened, I needed to help the Hunters and him. But how?

I walked around still thinking of a way to get back to Earth. Then I heard a hissing noise. What was that? I turned and saw a huge drakon. I looked at the edge. I'm already dead, I thought. "Here goes nothing" I said and I jumped off the temple, plumeting towards the Earth.

A/N

Zoe!!!!!!! Yay! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's short but I needed to stop here. So.. yeah. Bye!

ZoeNightshade :D