Chapter 7 (Toys are always broken)

Hey guys! I just finished my hoooomework!! Wooooooooo!! Anyway here's another chapter while I actually have free time on my hands. :D

_________________________________________________________________________________________

You walked into the pizzeria, the next night with your toolbox, "I hope I don't bump into anyone." You muttered to yourself. But as you weren't watching where you were going, you bumped into Johnny, "Hallo (Y/n), how's the night-shift goin for ya?" He asked, smiling. You gulped, "Uhh... It's great, the animatronics seem to move around on their own though. It's weird." You said nervously. He looked a little shocked at first but then he smiled nervously. "Oh! I left that part out did I? Oops. What's the tool-box for?" He asked pointing to your right hand, you glanced down at it and back at your boss. "Oh! That? Well, I was wondering if I could fix the originals?" You asked stumbling over your own words. He looked surprised at first, then concerned. "Why?" He simply asked. "Well, I noticed the condition they were in and, this is gonna sound crazy, but I'm friends with them. It's almost as if they have human souls inside them." You said wondering, your wonder turned to confusion when you saw  Johhny's eyes widening with fear and worry. (OMG Painted Smile reference!! Everyone else: ... Me: DON'T JUDGE MEEEEEEE!)

"What's wrong s- Johnny?" You asked confused. He sighed, that's exactly what they are (Y/n)." He said looking down, your eyes widened in shock, "You mean people were-" "Children. Were killed, yes." "And they're-" "Haunting the animatronics, yes." He said shifting his feet. You  looked down sadly, thinking about wether to ask them or not. The boss, as if reading your thoughts, answered. "Better not mention it to them, alright (Y/n)? And thank you for fixing them up!" He said smiling walking off, you nodded and walked off to the Parts n Service.

"Hey guys!! I got the toolbox and Johnny said I could fix you all up!" All their eyes brightened at this. "Really?!? YES!!" Said Chica laughing a little, hugging you, you were slightly taken aback but hugged back after a few seconds.

~Le time skip~ Brought to you by Ticci Toby!! Wait! TOBY!! YOU'RE IN THE WRONG STORY!! Toby: Oh! OOPS!!

"OMG WE'RE FINALLY FIXED I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I-" "And it's also 4AM in the morning Chica!! So shush!!" Snapped Bonnie, Freddy waled over to him. "Hey Bon? You alright? You seem kinda snappy." He asked, concerned for his best friend, "I-I'm fine, I just, gah it's stupid, forget it." He answered shaking his head, "Hey! Bonnie, look at me!" Freddy yealled a little, the bunny turned around. "Now tell me, what's. wrong?" Bonnie looked down. "Well... What's the point in being fixed if we can never perform?" He asked, Freddy sighed, "I know Bon, but hey. At least we are fixed right? Maybe one day we will perform again." Freddy reassured, Bonnie smiled a little, "Okay, thanks Fred." He said standing up. "I'm gonna go play guitar with Bon Bon, see ya!" He said walking out, "Okay, see ya."

-in main area-

"Hey Bon Bon, wanna play guitar?" Asked Bonnie looking up at the blue bunny. "Two right!! C'mon! I'- Wait!! Bonnie?!? You're fixed!!" He yelled happily, Bonnie nodded "Yeah! The new guard helped!" Bonnie said happily climbing onto the stage. "That's great Bon!! Hey wanna play main?" He said handing him his guitar before grabbing his own. "Sure!" They were just about to start playing when...

"SO! You think you can get all fixed up and take our jobs do ya?!?" Screamed Fredrick, Bonnie laid his ears back, frightened of the bear. "N-No, the new guard hel-helped, I just-" Bonnie stopped himself before he says something he might regret. "WeLl ThEn, iT lOoKs LiKe ThAt'S tRuE!" Came a dis-orientated voice from the ceiling. Bonnie looked up to see Mangle growling at him. "I don't want to take over the pizzeria, this is just a nice gesture given by the guard to us! I can actually play my guitar now!!" Bon Bon stepped up, "He's right, am I seriously the only one from the toys that's on his side?!?" He shouted at his boss. Mangle looked away, as did TChi, and The Marionette. "It seems so Bon Bon. Well if you won't work with us! You'll be treated as one of them." He said clicking his fingers. No sooner than he did Mangle had swooped down toward Bonnie, Bon Bon jumped into the way and his entire left ear was ripped off. "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" He screamed in pain. Mangle froze, staring wide eyed at what she had done. "Bon Bon!!" Bonnie shouted dropping to his knees to help him. "BoN bOn? I-I'm So SoRrY!!" She said, coming down to help him. "N-No!! Get away from me!!!" Bon Bon shouted putting his hands up to his face, Mangle stopped, "I'm sorry..." She said, her voice not glitching or anything, before climbing back up and running off to the Prize Corner. Fredrick huffed, "Well it's your decision Bon Bon. You're with them now." He said turning and walking away.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

And so... THE WAR BEGINS!!!!!! Sorry I just had to there, anyone who is a fan of Toy Bonnie I am sorry, and he will NOT die! Okay?!? Anyways stay tuned for next chapter!! See ya!!