Chapter 11 (All okay...?)

Hello peoples!!! I am so bored right now so I decided to update. Hope ya like!! ;-D

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The Marionette teleported away from Foxy, Bonnie and you. The three of you spun around to go after him, and as you and Bonnie ran after him, Foxy smacked into Mangle. Foxy gave a warning growl but Mangle looked down, Foxy's eyes softened a little, but not enough to let his guard down. "I'm sorry this happened." Said Mangle, Foxy tilted his head. "What?" He asked wondering what the vixen meant. "About all this, I didn't really want to hurt you. Fredrick made me. I'm sorry." Foxy got up and helped her, Mangle stared at the floor sadly, Foxy hugged her taking her by surprise. She hugged back. "Okay lassie, so ye didn want ta hurt us, and Fredrick made ye?" Foxy asked trying to clarify it. She nodded. "If I disobey he said he'll rip me apart again himself, a-and-and I never want t-to be like that aga-hain." Mangle said crying, Foxy wiped them away. "Tis alright lassie, I don know how ta lad could hurt such a beautiful vixen- Did I just say tat?" Foxy stammered, his ears perking up in surprise. Mangle giggled. "C'mon, I think... Bonnie and... (Y/n)? Is that his name? Could use a little help over there." Mangle said running, Foxy followed soon after, Bonnie saw her coming and prepared to fight her, but Foxy yelled out. "Bonnie don't!" Bonnie stopped and tilted his head at Foxy, Mangle ran past and pounced at the Marionette and put him in the box, winding up the music box. "That should keep him in there for a while." Mangle stated. Bonnie was utterly confused.

Goldie had just finished ripping Fredrick to shreds, Bonnie shaking his head at what just happened and Chica and T Chi came out from hiding. "I-Is it over?" Asked Chica, you nodded and ran up to her before kissing her. Bonnie and Freddy 'awed' and T Chi just smirked. "You two are cute together." She commented, you turned around and smirked. "And you'd be cute with BonBon." T Chi tensed up as did BonBon only causing you and Freddy to burst out laughing. BonBon looked down and shifted his feet, T Chi did too. "Aye ye would laddie." Foxy said walking up and gaining BonBon's attention, he then walked up to him and whispered. "Don worry lad, I can tell ye like er." He winked. BonBon's cheeks glowed a little. T Chi giggled. 'Gah what the heck' she thought and kissed him. He was surprised, and tensed up his ears laying back in embarrassment. As you and Freddy only laughed harder.

Bonnie walked over to Foxy. "Foxy, choke it up. Why did you tell me not to hurt her?" Bonnie asked giving a death glare. Foxy growled a little so he backed off. "Well, ta lass said she'd help us, so I let er go, don say twas wrong! Ye know she captured ta Marionette!" Foxy warned. You held your hands up in mock defeat. "Woah sorry Foxy, didn't know you had a crush on her dude." You said nochantly. A faint blush came up on his and Mangle's cheeks, you looked at Freddy smirking, he knew what you meant. He pushed Foxy at Mangle and they both fell, Foxy on top of her. He laid his ears back in embarrassment as their noses touched, you laughed.

"Awwwww, so cuuuute!" You commented, Chica hugged you. "Glad your okay, I love you (Y/n)" She said gently, you hugged her back. "Love you too Chica." You replied smiling. T Chi rested her head on BonBon's shoulder, he smiled. Goldie hugged Freddy. "I... I missed you bro. I'm sorry that I didn't come back, it's just... The look of fear that was in your eyes, I thought you'd be traumatized by me..." Goldie stated. Freddy smiled at him. "No Gold, the fear was of what was going to happen to you." Freddy explained. Goldie smiled. "I love ya bro." "I love you too Gold." Foxy and Mangle watched the scene, Mangle hadn't realized it, but she was leaning her head on his shoulder, Foxy looked down at her and smiled as she jumped up. "Er... Sor- mmph!" Foxy kissed her lightly. "Tis okay lassie." He said hugging her. Everyone was happy at last, but one thing.

What's going to happen to the pizzeria? What will happen to the animatronics?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! Did you guys think that was the end until that last part? Think again! XD see you in da next chapta!!