Ch. 3: The Secret Place

1067 Words

I am your worst nightmare, and your wildest dream. ~ Sonya Chloe

I turned onto a dirt road, the ride becoming bumpy. We were driving up a small hill, I felt excitement bubbling up inside of me. I love this place so much!

We finally reached the top after a minute, and I smiled. We sat upon a cliff, that had a single, tall oak tree a few feet from the edge, and we had a clear veiw of the ocean. The sun rising made it even more beautiful.

"Let's go out onto the hood of the car!" Vincent said and jumped out of the car. I laughed at his energy, but soon enough he had pulled me out of the car. I stumbled as he pulled me to the front of car. He got up on the hood and patted beside of him.

I hopped up next to him and stretchex out. "...Were you not worried about me just leaving you up here?" I asked, turning my gaze over to Vincent. "Nope." He said. "Not even for a moment?" I questioned further.

"Nope."

"Why?"

"I just got this feeling about you. Like, you're too nice to do that..."

"Not if I hated you." I said with a laugh. He chuckled and I looked back at the rising sun. "Do you and your friends come here alot?" The grape asked, I shook my head, "I don't really have friends..."

"What!? Why not?" He asked, pretending to sound extremely shocked. "I-I'm just really shy..." I whispered. That was a lie. I just wasn't allowed to have any friends.

"Oh...." Vincent trailed off, "But, uh, I'm your friend..." I smiled and nodded. "Yea, that's true." I said and looked up at the light blue sky, straight up. Right at the forming clouds.

"Thanks." I said softly. "Hmm?" Vincent hummed lazily. "Thanks for being my friend..." I said. Vincent smiled widely and nodded, "No problem. Making friends with cool people happens all the time." "Thanks." I said. Over thanking much?

"I meant I'm the cool person." He said with a chuckle. I rolled my eyes and laughed, "As if. I'm way cooler." Vincent looked at me, I in turn looked back at him. "Really now?" Vincent asked. "Yeppy yep." I nodded.

Vincent smirked, "How about a friendly contest...?" His face litted over to the the oak. I smirked aswell, "Race ya'!" Then I jumped up and dashed to the tree. Vincent waisted no time in running. He was close behind by the time I began to climb up the tree.

He jumped up way above me and stuck his tongue at me for a moment. He scurried up the tree, but climbing is my specialty. I climbed up so fast that I was at the top in about 2 minutes, which was 2 minutes faster than that slow poke grape.

"Ha!" I taunted with a large smile. "Yea, rub it in while you can, coolio." Vincent said with his lips playfully pouted out. "I'm boss. Now, listen to your boss and get your slow butt up here!" I giggled and patted a branch.

"Alright, here I come... boss~." He said with a wink then climbed up  beside me. I rolled my eyes again and swung my legs absent mindedly, just enjoying the view. Of the ocean and sun... not Vinny.

I looked away from the majestic veiw and towards the purple man, who was apparently staring at me. "So, whats the better view, you," I poked his nose, "Or that." I said and spread my arms out towards the ocean and the sun which was now a bit high up in the sky.

"I'll probably have to say..." he started, scratching the stubble on his chin in thought, he looked serious though, "It's me!" He grinned. I playfully shoved him gently, "I don't know if I agree." "That wasn't a no!" He squealed and poked my cheeks repeatedly.

I laughed softly and swated his hands away, "Vince!" He laughed and slung an arm around my shoulders. "You tired?" Vincent asked and I shrugged.

"I guess."

"You guess? Very specific."

"Heh, well, I'm kind of..."

"Then let's go, you can drop me off at my house."

"Alrighty." I said and climbed down from the tree, Vincent right behind. I got in my car, and soon the grape was in the passenger seat. "Buckle up." I said as I buckled myself up.

"I know!" Vincent whined and buckled himself up. "Mom..." he mumbled. "And I'll spank you if you don't listen." I playfully warned. "Who said that was a punishment~?" Vincent asked with a smirk and wink.

I slowly turned the car on, "You masochistic grape, you." Vincent laughed and licked his lips. I sighed, knowing I was unable to quell his flirtation. I began the drive back to the city, "Where do you live?"

"Oh, I live on West Dam Drive. It's on the northernmost side of the city." He said and kicked his seat back, "And can I have your number? Facebook?"

"I'll give you my number when I drop you off. My Facebook is (Y/n) (L/n)." I answered. He nodded and turned on the radio, the song "La Petite Morte" by Blood On The Dance Floor flowing from the speakers. Vincent smirked and sang with it,

"Do you know what the French call an orgasm? La Petite Morte; The Little Death.... Let's die a little."

He sent me a wink and I busted into laughter. "Niiiiiice." I said after I was finished laughing. "Real nice." Vincent said with a smile. I bobbed my head to the beat as I drove.

Soon, we started up a random conversation, that branched out to even more random subjects.

//Timeskip\\

I parked infront of his house; surprisingly it wasn't purple, but white with grey trim. He jumped out of the car and walked around to my side. I rolled my window down and wrote my number on a piece of paper, then handed him the paper.

"Hey, I'll see ya' around..." He said. "Bye, Vince." I said and waved. "Bye, (Y/n)." He said and waved back, starting to walk towards his house. I rolled my window back up and sighed, I had to go back to that Hell hole called a home.

Just then the song "Home" by Three Days Grace came on. I smirked, what good timing...