Chapter 11

"Right. Cheers to that." 

Luke's P.O.V

"Alright let me go grab the mixers from inside then." Ellie stood up from her seat.

We all decided we were going to crash at Ellie's for the night. Since no one was driving, we could really drink it up. It was such a nice night out with the fire, we had a good conversation going & I didn't want to leave. I loved this side of Ellie so why not stay.

"I can help you." I stood up as well & Ellie gave me a little smile before I followed her inside. The door led us right into the kitchen.

"Thanks for helping. I probably couldn't have carried this all on my own actually." Ellie opened her refrigerator which had a few bottles of coke, tonic water & lemonade inside. "Trevor & I didn't know what people drank so we just got a few things."

"It's totally good. This should be fine."

"Uhm okay. Let me get the glasses. Do you think we're doing shots or?"

"I don't know." I smiled at her. "You tell me. Are we?"

"Yea." She nodded as she turned towards a cabinet. "We are."

I hated taking shots but if she wanted to, I would tonight. She then reached up for some plastic shot glasses & I tried to get a view of her tattoo from her shirt rising but it wasn't enough for me to see anything. She also grabbed some plastic cups.

"I'll carry these if you have those?" I lifted two of the bottles while Ellie carried the cups & the lemonade back outside. "Ellie wants us to take shots." I announced as I set everything down on the table.

"Then let her pour them." Trevor gave her the bottle of vodka. "Is everyone in?"

There were a bunch of mumbles while Ellie poured eight shots & then she lined them up.

A few people poured some mixer into the cup to chase with their shot but I still had some beer left so I used that & I saw Ellie was using hers as well.

"Great minds think alike, huh?" She held her beer bottle up to mine.

"Okay Ellie bellie, count us down." Michael announced.

"What?" Ted was laughing hysterically. "What sort of name is that?"

"I don't fucking know." She shook her head. "But whatever. Three, two, one!"

We all downed the shot & some reactions were more painful than others but I think it went down just fine for Ellie who was smiling after as if she just drank water, not a burning liquid.

"Remember Ellie's first shot?" Ray asked the other band mates.

"I'll never forget it." Ted answered.

"Wait." Ashton complained. "I want to hear this."

"No you don't." Ellie put her finger up. "I was stupid, never mind."

"Nope. I want to hear." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You tell them or I will." Ted then told her. "So what'll it be?"

"Oh my god, all I did was throw it up. No biggie."

"Oh, it was a biggie." Ted then turned to me to tell the story. "It was a half shot of vodka & she had coke to chase it with but she like downed the shot & instantly ran towards the sink. We all thought she was just spitting the liquid but she was throwing up her entire dinner & it was nasty. She didn't drink with us for like two months after that."