Song #12

Song: I Never Told You

By: Colbie Caillat

Who it's For: Thaluke

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

I miss those blue eyes
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep
Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you
I can't believe it, I still want you
After all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa...

I see your blue eyes
Every time I close mine
You make it hard to see
Where I belong to
When I'm not around you
It's like I'm not with me

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you (still you're gone)
I can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)
After all the things we've been through (I know it's never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa...

But I never told you
What I should have said
No I never told you
I just held it in

And now I miss everything about you (still you're gone)
Can't believe it, I still want you (And I'm lovin' you, I never should have walked away)
After all the things we've been through (I know it's never gonna come again)
I miss everything about you
Without you, whoa, no, no...

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Hola!! So, right now I'm in this HUGE Thaluke kick and I just swoon everytime I read something about them. I ship them so hard it hurts, but not as much as Percabeth. The reason why I picked this song for Thaluke is because they never actually told each other that they liked the other .(not that I know of anyways) Even after the whole Luke/Kronos deal I believe Thalia still loved Luke and Luke loved Thalia from Elysium. (Which is where he better have gone!)

I am very sorry that I didn't post last night, but I kind of got distracted watching a movie. This might be the last of the updates, but it all depends on whether I have time, cause I'm sleeping over by a friend tonight and tomorrow I won't have internet all day, but who knows this might give me time to finish writing the next chapter of Who is Percy Jackson. Which by the way is going to be a longer chapter =) I'm not actually sure if any of you guys are reading but if you are then you just got some info and if you aren't then you just found a new book😂 Anyways please give me some suggestions and tell me to read your stories!! Please vote, follow, and comment cause I'd love to hear feedback. Now I'm going to end this Author's note before it becomes longer than the actual story. I love you guys thanks for reading!!

-xoxOlivia