Prologue - Early Childhood And Introduction

Ah, good day, everyone! Today, I'm going to be telling you a story. So, my name is Joesph Michael Graceffa Jr., and I was born on May 16th, 1991. I remember I hated my name, and as a kid I would want my friends to call me Cody, or Joey, which you all probably know me by. When I was brought into this world, my family included my dad, my mom, and my sister Nicole, who was 5 years older than me, and of course, me. At a young age, my parents divorced, but it didn't have too much of a big impact on me as I was really young. So, it was just me, my sister, and my mom, and... my mom was the most loving mom I could ever ask for. She would put me on her hip, and we would dance around the living room to music. And our house was really old, and there were paint chips coming off the walls. Being the curious kid I was, I ate the paint chips... and I got a learning disability. Since I lived with my mom and my sister, I looked up to my sister. She was my role model, and she was like, the coolest person ever, and I wanted to be just like her, so I used to wear dresses, and play with dolls. I wanted to be just like her. But, this resulted in me being teased by my cousins, and they would call me Josephina which really hurt my feelings. I also had a bad time at school, because I would hang out with girls because there was where I felt most comfortable. So a lot of the guys would call me Gay, or Fag or call me a girl, and this made it really hard for me to make any friends that were guys. I just... figured that they were all mean.