Chapter 2 - Early Adulthood

So, in High School, I met this girl named Brittany Joyal, and we totally hit it off. We became best friends, and we would hang out every single week and play video games, and we would annoy the crap out of people on Call of Duty on Xbox Live singing Ally and Aj songs, and call ourselves DJ Joey and DJ Brittany. At 16 years old, we decided to start a Youtube channel called WinterspringPro, and we would do little skits and try to build up a audience. And, in a few months, we took off and became Youtube Partners, which meant we could start making money when we made Youtube Videos. College time came around, and I wanted a Major in film, so I applied to this school called Emerson, and was denied, so I was totally heartbroken, so I had to go to this stupid miserable crusty College School, and I was lonely and the most depressed I think I was in my entire life. But, I found my comfort group, and the majority of my friends were online friends.

So I decided to drop out of college.

So, I moved to L.A. and follow my dream of being an actor and make Youtube a full-time job. So, Brittany and I packed up the car and drove all the way from Boston to Los Angeles for 4 days straight. When we arrived in L.A., we made a ton of Youtube Friends, and finally felt like I belonged there. Now, that I have the best group of friends ever. They all accept me for who I am, and I don't have to be who I feel I want to be. After living in L.A. for a year, I decided to branch off WinterSpringPro,  and eventually, made the decision to vlog every day. I worked really hard and was truly passionate about Youtube again. I started getting recognition, and had a really cool story that got me noticed by the TV Show 'The Amazing Race' which has really been the coolest experience of my life. Today, even, I am still making Youtube Videos, and my dreams of becoming an Actor had come true. Although, I went through many struggles in my life, it made me into the person I was today. I know this is just a beginning to a even better adventure.