Chapter 15

My cheeks were red like a tomato as his hand slowly touched my thigh making me shiver.

His warm breath was on my neck and I closed my eyes,wishing it to be somewhere else.

He smiled and pulled back from me,as he got up from the couch.

He held out his hand for me and I looked at him,not sure what to do.

"Come on." He practically whispered,and I bit my lip,hesitantly taking his hand.

I heard voices and laughing from the kitchen and I was glad that nobody saw anything.

I followed Luke to my room and he slowly opened the door,locking it as we got in.

He turned his head to me and licked his bottom lip as his eyes moved up and down my body.

I looked down,trying to hide my embarrassment,and he came closer to me,putting his arms on my waist.

"I'll make you feel so good." He whispered on my ear and I shuddered again.

He lifted up my hoodie over my head,leaving me only in my black bra.

As soon as that was on the floor,he pulled down my sweatpants and I was left in my purple panties with flowers on it,in front of him.

He laughed a little and I immediately felt stupid for still wearing underwear with flowers and animals on it.

I didn't actually care that much about my underwear and I only picked up the one I found cute.

Something lacey would be good now.

But I didn't even have time to be embarrased by it,because he pushed me on the bed,slowly getting on top of me.

"Don't moan my name too loud." He smirked and I instantly realized this was a bad idea.

But there was no turning back now.

He pulled my childish panties down my legs and threw them on the floor.

His placed his lips on mines,slowly going down my body,kissing my neck,then my belly as he made his way down my legs.

He pushed them apart roughly as he placed his hand on my clit,letting his fingers softly run over it.

I moaned quietly,and he pressed a little harder as I squeezed my breast,trying not to moan too loud.

Few seconds later,Luke removed his fingers and started working his tongue on me,and I moaned pretty loud.

He added a finger and continued sucking softly on my clit.

"Oh my God,Luke." I moaned again and he looked up,smirking at me.

He added another finger,curling it and I gasped loudly as he hit my sweet spot.

When he saw my reaction,he did it again and again,and I grabbed the sheets,trying to stop myself from screaming his name.

I clenched around his tongue,feeling my high approaching fast.I tugged his hair as a warning but that only caused him to thrust his fingers deeper and his lips to suck harder.

"Fuck." I screamed as I came undone,my body collapsing over his head.

He smirked,getting up from bed and looking at me.

I covered myself with the blanket,trying to normalize my breathing.

Suddenly I felt blanket being removed from me and I looked up at Luke who was on top of me again.

His eyes were looking directly into mines and he licked his lips once again,before connecting them with mines.

I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me.