Chapter 19

One week after my break up with Seth,I still didn't get out of the house.

I was still in my room,in bed,in my purple pajamas,thinking about everything bad I've done in my life.

Apparently,it was a lot of things to think about.

The first few days all I did was cry until I eventually fell asleep.But then I just stopped crying,like I ran out of tears.

Feelings of sadness,madness,regret and emptiness,overcame me.

I just stared at the window,not moving the whole day and trying to get the certain thoughts out of my head.

Whatever happened,Seth was my first love,my first boyfriend.We were together for a year or more.

And then Luke showed up and everything went downhill.

Everything.

Mum and dad made me call my boss and quit my job in pizzeria.

That job was my idea so they said it would be some sort of punishment.

They also took away my phone,laptop,iPod and TV.

So pretty much every source of technology.

The saddest part was that I didn't even mind that,because I lost my will for anything.

I spent my days in the bed,thinking what would happen if Luke never even came in Chicago.

I thought it would be easier and better,but on the Sunday morning I found myself missing fighting with Luke more than I missed kissing Seth.

I haven't seen Luke the whole week and,although I was mad at him,I had to admit I missed his blue eyes and his deep,sexy voice.

I was confused about my feelings,but I just blamed it on the period I got yesterday.

As I thought about that,I felt cramps in my stomach so I decided to get up from bed and change my tampon.

I slowly walked to the bathroom and scared the shit out of myself as I noticed my reflection in the mirror.

Dark bags were under my eyes,my skin was pale as the ceiling in my room,and my hair was like a bird nest.

I brushed my teeth,washed my face,quickly put the tampon in,and walked out the door,feeling my stomach rumble from hunger.

I can't remember when was the last time I ate anything.

Probably yesterday when mum brought me a potato soup because she was actually worried for me.

Her words.

I forced myself to get out of the room and slowly walked down the stairs,afraid of what they're going to tell me when they see me.

Smells of fried toast,fresh orange juice,bacon,eggs and coffee,flew in the air,filling up my nostrils.

Ryan,mum and dad were sitting at the dining table and suddenly,their eyes were on me.

"Look who decided to come down and notice we exist." Dad said as I sat down,bringing the plate with bacon and eggs closer to me.

"You look like shit." Ryan laughed,putting the eggs in his mouth and I stopped myself from rolling my eyes.

Mum shot him a glare but he just laughed again.

"I hope you realize that you're still grounded.You're not allowed to leave the house for another week." I sighed at dad's words and nodded.

My stomach felt relief when I swallowed bacon and eggs,finally eating something normal.

I looked through the kitchen window,noticing the rain falling and quickly moved my eyes to my plate.