Elements-Chapter One

• Dedicated to The show I was in love with, Teen Titans! <3

READ PROLOGUE! You will be lost!

"YOU STUPID LAMP!" Flynn said, outraged.

I sighed. He was totally drunk. I looked over at Artella for help. She gave me a look that meant I was on my own.

I got up and went over to Flynn, who was now punching the lamp. I used the tiny pebbles I always keep with me to wrap him up. 

"HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR ESTELLE? I ALMOST BEAT HIM TO DEATH." Flynn yelled.

I stared at Flynn. "What did the lamp do to you?"

"HE KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND!"

"Uh huh, I see. Who was your girlfriend?" I started to feel like a therapist. 

"THE OTHER LAMP!"

"Okay, how did he killed your girlfriend?"

"HE CAME IN BETWEEN US AND KNOCKED HER OVER!"

Then Wace came into the room. Oh Wace, he was SO cute.

"Haha, is Flynn drunk again?" Wace said, chuckling.

"WACE! GO FINISH OFF THE LAMP, WHILE I...I..." Flynn closed his eyes and went to sleep. Everyone was relieved.

Wace came next to me and picked up Flynn. 

"Estelle, can you undo his rock rope?" I nodded and took back my rocks. Wace smiled, and went to Flynns' room to put him in bed.

I sighed. "He was a handful huh?" I asked Artella who nodded

"Yeah, but he makes the day interesting." Artella said, laying back onto the couch. I smiled to myself.

"Yup.."

*2 Hours Later*

Artella and I were playing Saints Row 2, when Wace came into the room.

"Ooh," He said, hopping over to sit next to us, "Can I play?"

I looked over at Artella, and she shook her head.

"Sorry Wace." I said, turning back to Saints Row. We were in a middle of a drug dealing activity (A/N: If you played Saints Row in real life, you know what I am talking about)

"Awww." He pouted, crossing his arms. I laughed.

"OH SHOOT!" I said, shooting the cops coming up behind us. Artella was driving and I was shooting.

"YEAH. THATS RIGHT GO FREAKING DIE YOU UGLY-FACED RAPIST COPS!"

Um...yeah I tend to scream a little bit..

Wace chuckled, "Your LOUD."

Then, our villain alarm went off. The system said it was Y.T, and he was wreaking havoc!

Flynn came and changed into his outfit

Everyone else changed too

"GOOOOOOO ELEMENTS!"

____________

How was it??? :)