How my life changed

Hi my name is Hana I live in up town Massachusetts with my mom,dad,and my brother.My house is on top of a hill with a great view of the mountains it was amazing I wished I could stay here forever but that all changed.I found out my dad was having an affair with another woman it broke my heart to know he would do that to mom.My mom and dad got divorced one week later.when we left i already know how my mom felt.She felt betrayed and hurt,my brother he was sad he loved my dad as much as I did. Everything changed that day.the next day I went to my brother's room to see if he was ok, I knocked on the door and said "are you ok?"but there was no answer I already knew he didn't want to talk to anyone so I left him alone.I went downstairs in to the kitchen my mom was making dinner I asked "mom are you ok" she didn't answer but I saw tears running down her pale face I said to her "oh mom" and I hugged her tightly saying "I'm sorry.....I'm so...so..sorry" my mom said " it's not your fault" and wiped my tears away " I just want to be alone ok" so I walked away and ran up my room and closed the door and fell on my pillow crying. One month later I went downstairs and see my mom and my brother in tears so I asked "what's wrong" my mom pointed at the tv I look and see my dad in a body bag and his car flipped over I fell to my knees crying "dad.....no"that day when my dad died it changed everything.One year later I started school.School is the same as always mean girls popular guys and everything.I would always get bullied,and i would get 3 beatings a day from the popular girls their names were Crystal,China, and the one I hated the most was Christine she would always make rumors about me that wasn't true.I don't mind I don't want to have friends any way but I would always feel alone and depressed but no one cared.