The man with white skin

I still can't stop thinking about that guy with black hair,white skin.When I got home I walked into the kitchen I look on the table and saw a note it said "I'm going to the store ill be back theirs food in the fridge if your hungry ~mom"I sighed I don't like being alone with no one in the house.I sat down on the couch watching tv my favorite show was on twilight was my favorite movie I would always watch it.My dog jumped on my lap falling asleep "rough day too" I said petting my dogs head before I knew it I fell asleep.I was so tired my day today was exhausting but im glad I got to go home early because of my bloody clothes and nosebleed I had.When I was sleeping I felt a soft touch on my cheek I giggled a little.I woke up and I saw my mom in the kitchen making dinner. I ran up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek."what was that for?"she asked"mom you gave me a kiss on the cheek didn't you?"she told me she didn't.I was confused I thought she have but who did then?I didn't know who kissed my cheek so I just walked upstairs in to the bathroom to wash my face to wake me up more.I look on my neck and see a red mark."what the heck"I thought I slept wrong but I didn't because when I went to touch my neck it was wet."who did this?"it was weird but I walked in my room and fell on my bed before I knew it I was asleep.I would always get these weird dreams about my dad over and over again I would get sick of them,but I would always cry because I miss him so much.I always wish the day he died was never true and he was still alive but it's all just my imagination he'll never come back before I knew it I was asleep."so beautiful" the voice said "why can't you be mine".